Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: romerouk on June 11, 2011, 07:36:40 PM
snip
Looks that at the moment here on the forum I am loved and hated at the same time.
What to do now.....................................................................?

Relax and be yourself!

Keep in mind your task doesn't end in weeks or months, think of John Bedini who has been trying for 25 years to get his message out, lol

So if everyone is as thick as me, then the message has to be repeated over and over and simple building examples presented that lead to enlightenment.

If no "exact" way to replicate is presented then no replications will be exact.

Warm regards

Ron

romerouk

Quote from: penno64 on June 11, 2011, 07:53:18 PM
My Dearest Romero,

I have no hate whatsoever.

As a matter of fact, I feel guilt for my response to a fellow member trying to iron out his drive circuit. I really should appologise to him.

I am so pleased that you avail yourself and assist others - and I hope that the final outcome
is one where we can all help each other.

Moreover, I applaud you for putting up with everything that people on this forum, including
myself, have thrown at you.

I do not, for one minute expect anything OU.

But I am getting frustrated.

I respect your position and understand that it is not possible to disclose everthing and I am not asking
you to do so.

Please, please, do not take my posts as anger or hate towards you.

Kindest Regards, Penno (Garry)
Hi penno,

I was not directing anything to you personally, it is only what I feel in general...
Let me make something clear for all: you will not have OU using a single collector coil or even if you do there will be no chance to closeloop, at least not  in a non solid state version.
Combining the drive coil with the collector coil can take you to OU but still without chances to selfloop.
If it is possible then I have not achived that and I don't know.
Even if someone here will manage to build a device to run itself and that person will post all info about it, that will not necessarily  be enough to be replicated.
I can tell you from my own experience, many times, I find myself in a position where I cannot easy replicate my own experiments.
Once something is done properly then we need the masters in theory to jump on and do the proper maths, then  having full understanding everyone can do easy replications.
In my case I hate to do that, I am more practical than anything else.
When or if I will be able to come out with a different concept that will be easy replicated and confirmed by the right people then I will let all know or I will start making and selling small ou toys for adults to play with. This way I should start to recover  some of the money I keep spending every day.
... but this is a dream we all have.

penno64

chrisC

Quote from: romerouk on June 11, 2011, 09:15:03 PM
Hi penno,

I was not directing anything to you personally, it is only what I feel in general...
Let me make something clear for all: you will not have OU using a single collector coil or even if you do there will be no chance to closeloop, at least not  in a non solid state version.
Combining the drive coil with the collector coil can take you to OU but still without chances to selfloop.
If it is possible then I have not achived that and I don't know.
Even if someone here will manage to build a device to run itself and that person will post all info about it, that will not necessarily  be enough to be replicated.
I can tell you from my own experience, many times, I find myself in a position where I cannot easy replicate my own experiments.
Once something is done properly then we need the masters in theory to jump on and do the proper maths, then  having full understanding everyone can do easy replications.
In my case I hate to do that, I am more practical than anything else.
When or if I will be able to come out with a different concept that will be easy replicated and confirmed by the right people then I will let all know or I will start making and selling small ou toys for adults to play with. This way I should start to recover  some of the money I keep spending every day.
... but this is a dream we all have.

@RomeroUK

I've been following this OU forum for several years and have never come across a down to earth, sincere person who talks with his hands and brains! You are such a blessing to all of us - you experiment, record, verify and publish. Not some mumbo jumbo theory, not any delusional crap shot ideas but simple, working solutions overlooked by most textbook and professors!

Thank you and please keep up the great work and I personally would pray for your success in creating beautiful and practical OU toys for kids and adults.

cheers
chrisC

romerouk

Quote from: i_ron on June 11, 2011, 09:15:01 PM
Relax and be yourself!

Keep in mind your task doesn't end in weeks or months, think of John Bedini who has been trying for 25 years to get his message out, lol

So if everyone is as thick as me, then the message has to be repeated over and over and simple building examples presented that lead to enlightenment.

If no "exact" way to replicate is presented then no replications will be exact.

Warm regards

Ron
yes, our task will end only when our life ends. This is like a drog or maybe worse.
I do appreciate Bedini a lot and I built most of his devices. I am confident he has answers to many questions but just as me, he cannot talk for some reasons.

Today I sent a message on youtube to Richard Willis from Magnacoasters asking him to do a video and show he's device working with a load on and take the pressure off from people who paid him already since 2008 and never got anything. Well, the message has been removed, why?
I was sure that he has got something there and I believed he is genuine but now... I am not so sure.
I have been trying to replicate he's work from the begining but so far without success in the solid state version. The one with rotating rotor has more potential.