Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PhysicsProf Steven E. Jones circuit shows 8x overunity ?

Started by JouleSeeker, May 19, 2011, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrStiffler

Doctor, correct me if I am wrong, but is this proposed method a can of worms, wanting for a better way of saying it.

First the transistor will no work in a linear way as the voltage on the cap decrease and what ever is the process taking place, I wonder if it can continue under this condition. Also the transistor will cutoff once the cap drops below Vbe, therefore you need to subtract that energy from the equation provided this would work.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

Pirate88179

Dr. Stiffler:

Off topic but it is good to see you posting here once again.  I am following your work also and it is amazing.  I hope that you are well.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

DrStiffler

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 29, 2011, 11:30:36 AM
Dr. Stiffler:

Off topic but it is good to see you posting here once again.  I am following your work also and it is amazing.  I hope that you are well.

Bill

Bill, long time indeed.

Well I'm not back really, in my sadistic wisdom I thought I could save ton of work for people and the Doctor as you are well aware I have over the years taken much tar/feathers and maybe I could use some of that experience to save someone else.

The health is fair for 69, some knee trouble, pulled mussel  ;D now and then and of course the eyes are not what they should be, guess looking at all those bright white LED's is not good for you. Maybe just age again.

No I have no intention of sticking around, tons of work with the new self running battery charger boards.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

xee2

This circuit was built and tested. It does not run forever because the Joule thief circuit used is not over unity. But, if someone has a Joule thief circuit that is over unity they can use this technique to feedback output to input so that the circuit will run forever.

Omega_0

A supercap can work if you let it discharge only up to say 90% of peak voltage and if it produces a measurable heat safely above the noise floor. Discharge from 100% to 90% can be assumed as linear.

Everything in this circuit, including the battery will dissipate heat. You can take a known battery and discharge it into a load, first without the circuit then with the circuit in between the battery and the load. Repeat 10x and plot the temperature data.

If you suspect some component is cooling down and causing the excess energy, while calorimeter measures a zero net change, you will have to isolate that component and take readings again.

This calorimetry thing is tedious and raw way, a pain , thats why no one does it :) but a lot can be learnt. I suggest going the way of rectifier and/or true rms meters first to gain some confidence. I hope replicators will start popping up in meantime.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison