Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PhysicsProf Steven E. Jones circuit shows 8x overunity ?

Started by JouleSeeker, May 19, 2011, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JouleSeeker

Quote from: xee2 on May 29, 2011, 08:44:01 PM
Yes. See this example > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOiVmKv9f8

Note that since the output is pulses, a capacitor is needed to sum the energy of the pulses. And a diode is needed to prevent capacitor discharging back through transistor when it turns on. Each pulse adds energy to the capacitor and increases its voltage until the capacitor input power and output power are equal.

If the Joule thief output is AC (not normal for a Joule thief), then a full wave rectifier should be used instead of the diode.

If you will look at the input Power waveform from the Tek 3032 (in my early posts), you will see that the instantaneous Pin has a large AC component.  The Tek provides V(t) * I(t), then over numerous cycles will calculate the mean input power.  I trust this method much more than  using a DVM to measure I (meter) * V (battery), given the AC component in the input power.

Indeed, measuring the input power is challenging, given the remarkable AC component observed... hence the suggestion to use a cap for the input in lieu of a battery.  Or a calorimeter for the measurements.

I'm looking for a capacitor that does not "leak" appreciably, something in the 0.5 F range would be great.

xee2

Quote from: JouleSeeker on May 29, 2011, 10:14:32 PM
If you will look at the input Power waveform from the Tek 3032 (in my early posts), you will see that the instantaneous Pin has a large AC component.  The Tek provides V(t) * I(t), then over numerous cycles will calculate the mean input power.  I trust this method much more than  using a DVM to measure I (meter) * V (battery), given the AC component in the input power.

Indeed, measuring the input power is challenging, given the remarkable AC component observed... hence the suggestion to use a cap for the input in lieu of a battery.  Or a calorimeter for the measurements.

I'm looking for a capacitor that does not "leak" appreciably, something in the 0.5 F range would be great.

Yes this is true. I originally put a large capacitor between ground and the output of the amp meter to filter the noise. But I have found that all of my digital meters do a good job of computing the average current even with these pulses so I stopped adding the capacitor. All of my meters seem to give about the same reading without the capacitor as with it. However, this may not be true for all meters, so adding a large capacitor may help in some cases. I am also assuming that there is generally no need to get a super-exact measurement in order to determine if over unit exits, I have yet to find a device that was even close.

If your Tek meter is giving you 8 times more output power than in I think you should also try another method of testing since that is rather suspicious. I am sure that is what you told you students when they came up with questionable results.

I hope I do not seem too negative, I really do have an open mind. That is why I examine devices claiming over unity. However, after so many claims turn out to be wrong I guess I do get a bit suspicious when someone claims such a large COP.

NerzhDishual

Hi OU blokes,

I'm far from a skeptic, just the contrary.

OK. OK! F' measurements! The TEK gives OU ! God save the TEK. :D

My intuition (and also some experiments) tells me that all these kinda JT CCTs are, indeed, more or less, 'OU'.

But 'intuition' is not scientific. Is it?

My experiments was about a non charge conservation anomaly.
For ex: a replication of : http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tepcoil.htm
Yes, there is non charge conservation if you use a kinda JT CCT.
A non charge conservation but not 'OU'. (1/2 * C * V *V - wise).

You know what?
IMHO, Nature does not like to be disturbed and "over" reacts.
This appends when you use square waves, resonance. and other shenanigans.
Of course, if you dismiss the existence of Aether you should experiment some psychological trouble.
Just IMHO.

Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

xee2

Quote from: NerzhDishual on May 29, 2011, 11:33:00 PM
I'm far from a skeptic, just the contrary.

There is a lot of good evidence that T. Henry Moray had a working OU device. You may want to read up on him.

poynt99

Quote from: JouleSeeker on May 29, 2011, 10:14:32 PM

I urge you to reconsider Professor.

When dealing with DC power sources, heavy averaging of both the battery voltage and current signals is the most reliable way to measure input power. You simply multiply the two DMM values together (taking the CSR value into account), and the result is an accurate net average INPUT power measurement.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209