Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PhysicsProf Steven E. Jones circuit shows 8x overunity ?

Started by JouleSeeker, May 19, 2011, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyiq

Quote from: wopwops on May 28, 2011, 09:14:25 PM
It's worth repeating!

Yes Yes Yes, completely agree, I am not shooting it down. I dont dis-miss anything like this. Untill proven not Overunity, it is worthy of great study. The output needs to be useable, and preferably to power itself. Some devices I have built measure OU but as soon as you change the output Load things change and everything goes hay-wire. Output Load needs to be able to be changed without changing the running characteristics of the machine.

All I am saying is dont trust the meters. They are not always right in my experience.

All the best

Chris

JouleSeeker

Quote from: mscoffman on May 28, 2011, 03:05:13 PM
I agree with people who indicate that instrumentation - once
you've think you've seen evidence of overunity energy - should
be completely removed from the experiment.

It' is extremely easy to substitute RC time constants to integrate
the amount of DC energy from rectified current that will rid
power calculation of any HF signal edge effects and cable
reflections. Use diodes that operate with relatively high efficiency.

For example rather than running the oscillator directly from a battery,
run it on a capacitor that get charged from the battery via an NE555
switch that will cause the circuit oscillations to run for a fixed time then
be reset to fixed voltage - and imply energy from load on the RC time
constant.

Then look at output energy collected on the capacitors as a function
of the RC time constant. Look at comparative Hi vs Lo voltage.

The R and C can be then measured with precision statically.

I think some of the things that happen with Steorn, show that
you can't really trust power measurements of HF pulses especially
when your instrumentation becomes part of circuit operation. You
may be pitting the quality of the signal processing against the
MPS2222 transistors ability to detect the scopes input impedance.

Don't pull the old sophomoric BS about how expensive instruments must
give correct results no matter how they are used. Be ready to cross
check each result, then accept what your results indicate.

:S:MarkSCoffman

I agree also.  That is precisely why I stated in the video that I am now working on using an input capacitor instead of battery power, and output capacitor(s) instead of Rout -- to collect the output energy.  I have begun tests of this type.  The problems are that the input cap does not hold charge particularly well (looking for less leaky caps), but more importantly, the voltage of the input cap varies -- and the efficiency I have found varies with variation in the input voltage.  I'm working on a higher capacitance input cap so that the input Voltage stays close to the same throughout the run. 

I realize there are limits to the oscilloscope method outlined and used, and that is why I am trying other methods as well.

Another method I've started is to compare the temperature rise in the two matched (1-ohm) CSR's.  If indeed there is more current circulating in the output leg of the circuit, that resistor CSR(out) should show a greater temp rise than CSR(in).  That is the simplest non-oscilloscope test I have thought of so far...

JouleSeeker

Quote from: Groundloop on May 28, 2011, 11:39:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kdve9sKrxQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ntFxscwi00

In these circuits, while there is similarity (which I have already acknowledged), the diode points the opposite direction, the wrong way, from the "Boost Resonator" = "sj1" circuit.  Also, I've added variable resistors as explained earlier, to permit circuit "tuning."

JouleSeeker

Quote from: Omega_0 on May 28, 2011, 12:09:05 PM
Never trust the spiky waveforms, they can confuse even the most sophisticated instruments. Best way to measure them is to rectify them and measure the DC instead. Of course there will be some loss; but at 8x output it will not be an issue.
In this circuit even the input is spiky, which means double trouble.Right now I can't think of any way to measure the input reliably.

To protect the probes from radiation, shield the circuit by placing it in a metal box and running long thick wire to the rectifier placed far away.

Then there is the issue of scope ground. The scope probes have common ground and when you connect them at the same time to an ungrounded circuit, results become unpredictable.

If you get a good DC power out of it, its best to pulse it back into the input and get rid of scopes and meters. That will be the final test.....

@OmegaO -- See my post above regarding alternative power measurements that I'm pursuing, also mentioned in the vid, not using oscilloscopes.  ( I'm agreeing with you that scope methods have limits.) 

@MotorGuy -- "Motor Guy:
The circuit has huge stray inductances, and the transistor is not decoupled. "  Same response -- and again, my pursuit of alternative methods of measurement to check the results was already mentioned in the vid.