Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

Yeah i'm a troll, because I ask hard questions? If you all think this will work, please make me eat my words, I will even say i'm sorry for being so stupid! But nobody will, because you cant get more energy then what you put in to this muller magnet scam motor.....

Pirate88179

Quote from: TommeyLReed on May 21, 2011, 11:39:09 AM
Free energy from someone outlet? Lett's see you make enough energy to run your home, using what? Bio-mass, solar, gas generator, wind power or what ever. They all need some type of input energy, so they are not free are they? You also have a lost of input vs output of energy don't you? This muller is claiming more energy out then what is being put in, how insane does that sound?
Now that you put your foot in your mouth, please set a link to your free energy running your house.

Thank you..

I told you to check out my Youtube videos (48 videos) which evidently you did not do.  Your mind is closed so, there is no hope for you.  I am sorry.  Again, why are you here?  Seriously,...why is that?  What do you hope to accomplish?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

Quote from: TommeyLReed on May 21, 2011, 11:42:19 AM
Yeah i'm a troll, because I ask hard questions? If you all think this will work, please make me eat my words, I will even say i'm sorry for being so stupid! But nobody will, because you cant get more energy then what you put in to this muller magnet scam motor.....

And you "know" this because your exact replication did not work?  Is this correct?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: TommeyLReed on May 21, 2011, 11:42:19 AM

No, you are a troll because you insult other people calling them names and lack the ability to discuss scientific issues in a polite, calm manner.
This forum has Terms and Conditions. Most people here do actually adhere to them.

Tudi

@TommeyLReed : you are just as my collegues, read the title of this forum and start laughing. They cannot see the tree behind the garden. Get fooled by words that do not match a content.

Just try to imagine this spinning device draws heat from the air and convert it into electricity.
Again :OU does not mean it creates energy from nowhere ! It does come from somewhere.