Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

What don't you understand about the test?

brian334

H2O on earth comes in three forms, liquid, solid, or gas. H2O on earth is constantly changing forms but always the basic ingredient stays the same.

Energy in the solar system comes in three forms, solid mass, light that has mass, and gravity that has mass.
Energy is constantly changing forms. Solid mass turns into light with mass and gravity with mass, and light with mass and gravity with mass turn back into solid mass.
It is a continuous process all powered by the sun.
brian334
6/3/11

sm0ky2

people often make a distinction between mass and weight.

weight is the effect of gravity on a particular mass,

mass is often measured by displacement, but this can only be done within a gravitational field, and as such, the measurement is affected by the gravity.

a beam-scale/balance-scale is said to measure "true mass", because the weight on both sides of the balance, are affected equally by gravity. but does this truly equate to "mass" as we understand it?
if gravity has mass, it cannot be determined by a balance-scale.

Mass is the ammount of physical matter contained in whatever we are measuring, reglardless of what it "weighs" in different gravitational fields. Since liquids are considered to be volumatically constant throughout, we assume that a particular volume of liquid displaced, contains a constant mass, but again, this only holds true within a gravitational field. So how might the mass of gravity affect our measurement of the mass of physical matter?

If gravity does have mass, we would not be able to determine this by simply measureing the mass of an object, becase the mass being measured and the mass being displaced are both affected by gravity.

so the question remains, how do we measure the mass of an object, outside of a gravitational field? The answer is simple: outside of the effects of an external gravitational field, we measure mass by the gravitational force that mass creates.

So again, if gravity had mass, it would affect this measurement.

Experimentation of mass-displacement on the moon and in space, has shown that mass remains constant, independent of "weight".
or does it?

If gravity has mass, then in a different gravitational field, volumatic displacement would remain constant, because the changes in mass would be proportional between the liquid and the object being measured. This cooincides with experimental evidence, but again does not prove wether or not gravity actually has mass.

If gravity had mass, it would have to be considered a particle (such as a graviton), and therefore the mass-dependent gravitational constant, would be equal to:

the mass of a gravity-particle X the # of particles

Rather than asking if gravity "has" mass,. perhaps we should be asking if gravity IS mass. Because, afterall, our measurement of mass, regardless of method, is dependent upon the gravitational force.

There is a test that could prove wether or not gravity has mass,. but it would have to be done at certain times, twice in a day.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine, if you will, a mass in motion in the "outward" direction, and the gravitational affects on another mass. Now reverse the direction of motion to be in the opposite direction (away from the surface being measured), if gravity had mass, the effects of gravity on the masses should be different in each instance. (due to conservative momentum)
I make this assumption based upon the mass-dependent velocity of gravity. If gravitational velocity were constant (such as light in our part of the universe) this test would not be valid.

We are familiar with measurements of gravity here on earth, and the differences in gravitational force between a point at sea level, and a point on top of a mountain. These tests were used to validate the calculations of gravitational-force at distance X, and also repeated at points in the air, and in space.

If the same tests were performed, at a point on earth, during one half of the day, while the point on earth is facing the direction of motion.
Then the measurement were taken half a day later, during a time when the point on earth is facing away from the direction of motion,
This could be used to determine wether or not gravity has mass.

Since the object being measured is in constant motion with the earth, than if gravity had mass the effects of gravity should be (however-so slightly) different during the two times of day.

This test would require precise measurement of gravity, and precise astronomical calculations and timing, but if performed properly, and to an accurate enough digit, i think it would suffice to answer this question, once and for all.

If gravity has mass, then the results of this test should cooincide ( or be relatively close) to the calculations of certain Graviton Theories, in particlar - those theories that include the equation (or a version thereof) that i listed above.

This test seems simple enough that it may have been performed at some time previously, and if anyone has information or data relating to such a test, please link it here.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

brian334

brian334

Another way to prove gravity has mass is to test meteors that pass by the earth out side of the earths atmosphere. If said meteors heat-up and slow down than gravity has mass.