Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

The only posts in this topic that matter were posted by me.
Almost all the other posts in this topic are bullshit.
brian334

sm0ky2

well,.. seeing as you do not own a particle accelerator nor do you have access to a non-gravitational environment, nor to outerspace, or a "true vaccuum"

What is it about the test i have proposed, that you think is bullsht?
and why?

The earth is moving much faster than the velocity of gravity, if gravity HAS mass, and we can accurately measure the gravitational force to several digits.. Then the test i proposed should answer the question, yes?

This seems to me, to be more difinitive, and logical than arguing the semantics of Einsteinian theory, or attempting to measure the temperature of an asteriod in a partial vacuum littered with debris and space dust.....

Of course, if it is your intention to dismiss any peer review that comes your way, why bother asking the question?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: brian334 on June 08, 2011, 08:10:41 PM
So mercury is falling into the sun and the moon is moving away from the earth.
I guess you have to be a intellectual to understand how that works.

Hi Brian.

it is proposed that the earth's moon 'came' from the earth from an impact during the development of the earths birth and that is a reason why it is going away from the earth. the earths moon is the only one receding from its planet in this solar system, all other moons are degrading in orbit.

AB Hammer

Quote from: brian334 on June 10, 2011, 06:58:09 PM
The only posts in this topic that matter were posted by me.
Almost all the other posts in this topic are bullshit.
brian334

Brian

The biggest problem is theory. When it is theory you can not call it bull___t.

Disregarding other's theory for your own is not logical. All theory has to be put to the test, not argued. If you can not put it to the test. You wait until you or someone else puts it to the test. Any other information is theory or just your opinion that may have use in setting up the test and seeing the possibilities of what we may learn.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

brian334

Mr. Hammer,
That is exactly right, my ideas are a theory only. I purposed a test to prove my theory and at same time disprove the theory that mass changes when a particle is moving fast.