Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

sm0ky2

Quote from: brian334 on June 17, 2011, 11:30:10 AM
post a link

im not allowed to give you exactly what you are looking for, but my understanding is that the information that has already been "leaked", is not criminal for me to repeat...

http://spacecoalition.com/blog/space-and-science/endeavour-astronauts-set-for-pre-dawn-landing

this first one is about the launch mission
    of the sub-mass-spectrometer, which you mentioned above.
Notice the solar array shown in this photograph is NOT the one that is public, but the second array that was not intentionally disclosed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This second link is from when the story first broke in the New York Times, one of their media-spies was sitting in on the congressional budgeting comitee meeting, (pre-funding cut) when they were approving the project proposal.
http://www.nytimes.com/keyword/particle-accelerator/2
------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a photo of the current station as the shuttle disengaged from the docking bay.
The side facing you in the photo, is our first attempt at a "universal docking ring", enabling different types of spacecraft to dock at the same interface.  call it the IEEE of spacetravel.. the arms you see here are a sort of docking clamp.

i refer to the docking bay as a separate chamber (ch7) but it think they just categorize this as the front door of the station.
shown here are all 6 chambers. The official media release specifies that there are 3 chambers. the other three are not technically confirmed, nor described of their purpose... so im not going to get into what they are for..

on the right, you can see the particle detector, which will be linked to a field-generating array for particle containment and redirection.
This is to facilitate the tests they are currently engaging in,
and in the future it will become part of a sequence of arrays that create the containment-field around the entire core of the space-station.

The plans for the completed station, which will take decades and probably keep expanding after that.  Is to create a large ring of chamers, with a spherical-type center portion, and corridoors connecting the center to areas around the ring.

i cant find pictures online, though i didnt look too hard...
they were public, back before computers, but have since dissapeared...

It was designed by Stanford professors and student , back in the 70's, and NASA has been nursing it ever since...
The current space station will be located at the forward section of the center sphere, and act as the main entrance.

i drew on top of this to show you where it is going. The tests they are running right now, are to see what particles they have available, and in what ammounts, so they can determine what to create in the matter-stream that will benefit the most. the matter stream is shown here in brown, the containment field goes on top of the center of the station, inside the inner ring. When you walk inside, you'll basically be walking under it, like a railway train passing oerhead on a bridge.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

artificial gravity will be created using the gyroscopic effects of
the space stations angular momentum.
Each of the chanbers have attachability on all sides, so they can be pieced together like legos.
whatever the design of the chamber, the 'universal' interface allows them to connect.
An arc will be built at each end, under the existing T-Bar, and extended around to form a complete circle. Additional solar-arrays are attached on the opposite side, then several modules are connected in the center forming the central Hub. the outer ring is constructed in much the same way.

the U.S. government backed out of the funding, when we realized, that with inflation, and changes in the economy, the entire project will cost more than our entire national budget over the next 30 years combined.

What might have been a 130 million dollar launch in 1975, costs something like 450 mil dollars today.
just the particle accelerator alone will most likely end up costing close to $9 billion, and thats before they launch it into space in pieces.
and NASA is still pushing forward with it, primarily funded by russia's space program and private investors.

while we may not see permantent living quarters in space in our own lifetimes, the construction of the central hub of the spacestation will be evident even from earth. we can already see it without a telescope, its the brighest thing in the night sky, aside from the moon that is...

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

jane34d

Why would the government keep this secrete? 

jane34d

It sounds like there will be a lot of dizzy people floating through space.
How fast does this space station half to rotate imitate gravity?