Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Challenge to Thermodynamic Theory

Started by sm0ky2, June 03, 2011, 12:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: pauldude000 on February 27, 2012, 03:49:58 AM
@Rosemary

I forgot one thing. I remember you having discovered something interesting, but remember nothing more about it. I am puzzled though as to why you thought I attacked your claim?? (I do not even remember what your claim is.) Who are these South Americans you referenced? On this I am lost.

I was responding in agreement to your statements in line with the topic of this thread, and added some of my own.

Dear Paul,

LOL.  I am DELIGHTED that you're actually on this side of new science.  I was rather perturbed that you were not.  But the fault is NOT yours.  It's mine.  I'm a something of a pedant and a literalist - if there is such a word.   :o   The irony of it is that I continually indulge in sarcasm and SELDOM recognise it when others do.  Abject apologies Paul.

Enough said.  You're right.  Science is 1 part experimental evidence - 90 parts belief - and 9 parts assumption.  It will be really nice when it becomes 99 parts experimental evidence and 1 part assumption.  Regarding the reference to South African (SA) - sorry - I was referring to a new discovery that's got a direct battery supply to electrical application - at 5 Mega Watts.  But no details are available - apparently.  I know nothing about this other than as reported by Sterling Allen.  Very Intriguing.  They're using precisely those inductive principles and letting the one battery simply recharge the other with a zero discharge. 

I rather hoping that the application marries to an early schematic that we put out some years back.  It was open sourced - so the hope is that we can challenge any attempts at patenting this.  We'll see.

Take care Paul.  And far be it from me to antagonise ANYONE who is supporting these energy drives of ours.  So.  Ignore my previous post and lets keep rallying.  lol  There will never be enough of it in my book.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

parisd

Rosemary,
I would be pleased to attend to the next overunity demonstration in Cape Town and to exchange with enthousiasts in the cape town area and to hear about existing prototypes.
Tks
Dennis