Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed COP of more then 1,000,000 (million)

Started by Bruce_TPU, June 01, 2011, 10:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Below is a quote from fletchmo found on this page, PESN Rebuttal from 3 years ago: http://pesn.com/2008/11/30/9501504_ZeroAmpTech-demo/

Quote from: fletchmo
I was there on November 24th 2008 to watch this demo. In fact, I stayed on for a week. The closer I got to Peter Sumaruck, the more I realized he was nothing more than a common charlatan. As we attempted to properly measure the in and out of his device, he grew more belligerent. The language he used shouldn't be repeated in a forum like this. But let us say that he let us know that he felt that electrical engineers "Don't know a f***king thing". His knowledge of electronics seemed to be limited to DC circuits alone and he never showed a true understanding of the 3-phase systems he claims to have mastered. He didn't seem to know what reactive power was. In what I would consider one of his crude warnings, prior to our measurement with a phase angle device used to determine the power used by 3 phase Air conditioning systems (He would not let us use an oscilloscope), he produced his nickel-silver, model 1911 .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol. He put in the magazine, locked and loaded the weapon and put it on the table in front of me. Sort of a "believe me or I'll kill you" Approach. The tiny wire input was impressive, but in retrospect it was 22 gauge and capable in open chassis of handling 7 amps according to the American Wire Gauge Table. The input wires were in open air and not in any kind of conduit so that qualifies for open chassis wiring. The input voltage was 220 volts and I measured about 3 amps--Pete claimed much lower power input. To the tune of .5 watt. We measured about 600 watts. According to the manufacturer, one of the large 5 HP motors took 200 watts to run without any load--and NONE of the motors had a load. The total power needed to run all the motors without load based on the 5 hp model was about 600 watts. I remember Sterling (I think it was Sterling) put friction on one of the motors and caused the small wires to melt. This really PO'd Pete. Another one of those f***ing engineers..... We left Pete's demonstration feeling like we wasted a week of our time. 
It is my opinion that he doesn't know what he's doing except to cheat people out of donations. I think he's very good at that alone. Again my opinion is that he doesn't understand electronics beyond that of a mediocre technician but he has the chutzpah of a PT Barnum. Don't be fooled by this man.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

e2matrix

Quote from: gravityblock on June 02, 2011, 02:20:56 PM
Below is a quote from fletchmo found on this page, PESN Rebuttal from 3 years ago: http://pesn.com/2008/11/30/9501504_ZeroAmpTech-demo/

That reply was date 5-16-2011 after there had been discussion in the other thread on Zero Amp tech.  Who is Fletchmo?  Anyone can post anything on the Internet.  I just find it interesting that popped up after some things that were said in the other thread.   And I'm not totally supporting Sumaruck here but just want to give him the benefit of the doubt.  He has enemies for sure.  And anyone with a real world usable energy device is going to have serious enemies. 

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: e2matrix on June 02, 2011, 02:58:25 PM
That reply was date 5-16-2011 after there had been discussion in the other thread on Zero Amp tech.  Who is Fletchmo?  Anyone can post anything on the Internet.  I just find it interesting that popped up after some things that were said in the other thread.   And I'm not totally supporting Sumaruck here but just want to give him the benefit of the doubt.  He has enemies for sure.  And anyone with a real world usable energy device is going to have serious enemies.

I too think people should be careful.  Just as all manner of evil was spoke of Steven Mark, to discredit his work.  I think it is curious, when one reads his story and hears him tell it... I see all of the "potential" for something to be there, and a VERY paranoid (rightly so perhaps) individual.

He sounds like a man who is trying to keep how he does it close to the belt, and it seems it would be easy (based on the stories) for others to figure it out.   My guess is that he has no patents at all.  And the gun, well, I live in Texas, and that is no big deal.  You have to be trained and have a lisence to carry it and it has to be seen, can not be hidden.  That is just par and parcel for being in the backwoods of Texas...lol

I saw no solicitation for money, not even donations on the man's website, nor in any of the radio interviews.  I saw no advertisement of any sort, either, on the man's website.  Interesting...

Cheers,

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

sm0ky2

i dont have enough information to pass judgement on this one yet, but there are a few things i like about this story.

his training and experience as military mechanical/electrical technician is along the lines of a bachelors' education. those of us who are engineers can see the obvious mistakes he makes, and oversight with measurement, and general physical set-up of his circuitry...

Many might see this as a "flaw", or "shortcomming", but i have found in this particular field of research, that a lack of institutionalized education allows many inventors and experimenters to think outside of the box, and not be mentally-constricted by the commonly accepted theories of physics.   And what we know about resonant circuits and constructive interference, his claims are not necessarily outside the realm of possiblity.

There is a foundational history of this man's work and research going back some 22-years. True, it is possible that this whole thing may just be an error in measurement, But one would assume that - in all that time, and all of the people that have worked with him on this project, that he would have connected a load up to this thing that outweighed the input power.
And for him to still be claiming 1-million COP after 22 yrs, gives him some degree of credibility. ( or beligerent deception...)

If he was simply a hoaxer, or scam artist, you would think we would find people that have been ripped off by him, or at least some exposure of this.. Yet all we find is a small handful of individuals that proclaim he would not allow them to take accurate measurements on the input/output of the device..
Which, such measurements could be used (black-box engineering) to decipher his proprietary secrets. So it is not that suprising that he would refuse such a request.

Combine that with 22-yrs of scientists and engineers telling him that hes full of %#^*, and his claims are not possible.....  and the mistrust of those that might wish to bury him and/or his technology..
i have seen many OU-researchers turn hostile when someone starts nit-picking the neccessary details in the measurements of their device.

Thats not to say he is right or wrong here, but i cant discredit him just yet, from the information i have seen.
We need to know more about this device, and perhaps it is time that someone extends an invitation to this inventor to come here to this forum?

The one major problem i see here, is that he is oriented on profiting from his work, and fails to see the greater humanitarian purpose that is served by our research in this field.
This is something that should be explained to him, in hopes that he can come to see the greater good in what we are all doing here.

i get it, sure having loads of cash would be nice, and perhaps in some way i could understand that one thinks they "deserve" payment or compensation for all their hard work, but personally i dont believe there is any materialistic goal that could replace the salvation of all mankind.....  We are being perpetually raped by the powers that control the production and distribution of energy. and Energy controls everything. from harvesting of raw materials, to manufacturing, and production, to the distribution and ultimately the end user cost of every product that any of us buy. It goes far beyond the cost of electricity, natural gas, heating oil, fuels....  it affects Every single thing that we do.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.