Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Preview of CLaNZeRS new Modular Rig System

Started by CLaNZeR, June 04, 2011, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 04, 2011, 09:36:21 PM

I have to give you two thumbs up on this project. For beginners or experienced it can work for either due to its convenience.  ;D

Hi Alan and thanks for that. Hopefully it will come in handy to some.

Well after doing the maths we are going to offer the Base Unit and 100mm Rotor Add-on kit for £200.00

There will be shipping on top of this.

So you get:

1 QTY 12mm thick 300mm x 300mm Polycarbonate Base with 629 holes drilled and 629 brass inserts already pressed in. Also you get the 4 feet.

1 QTY 100mm Rotor which has been press fitted onto a Gear shaft. Will have to work out the config that seems mot popular.

1 QTY 6mm x 75mm lathed down shaft to fit the bearings.

2 QTY Bearing plates fitted with 3mm bearings, also 8 x m4 bolts for fixing.

1 QTY Top Arm with brass inserts pressed in and knurl nuts.

2 QTY 20mm Acrylic uprights 80mm length with brass inserts and male threaded one end.

We are going to make up a limited amount for the first batch and the extra Add-ons will be worked on and released when these firt units are out the door.

I know a few people have already emailed me, showing their interest, but if you could email again now you know the price with a Definate Yes then I will pop you on the list for one of the first units.

clanzer@clanzer.co.uk

Cheers

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

AB Hammer

Sean

Hows the interest going on this. I have not seen this string getting any post lately.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

CLaNZeR

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 27, 2011, 09:41:31 PM
Sean

Hows the interest going on this. I have not seen this string getting any post lately.

Alan

Hi Alan

The response has been really good, infact too good.
We had to stop taking the orders coming in when we hit 20 units, so we can get them made and out the door.
So my only free time at the weekends has been manning the CNC machine and getting the rigs made.

We are aiming to get the first batch despatched before the end of this month and then going to focus on making a few Add-ons before taking orders for the second batch.

So hopefully we may see the rigs popping up with people trying different replications out there.

New shop front will be live also in a couple of weeks, where people can order the base+kits or just the Adde-ons.

Cheers

Sean.

z.monkey

Quote from: CLaNZeR on June 04, 2011, 04:56:44 PM
Hence the Modular Rig System has been born.
Howdy CLaNZeR,
Excellent Idea.  Being a Lego builder, and other modular systems, I think the diversity
of your system is great.  You may have just started a company.  Got a name yet?
I know the difficulty of custom fabricating parts, even when you have the tools.
Are you using automated tools, or all of these hand fabricated?  Your system is an
awesome advancement for the clean energy movement in that it gives experimenters
access to magnet motor experimenting tools who wouldn't normally have them.  This
exponentiates the development process...

What can I say?  Awesomes...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

CLaNZeR

Quote from: z.monkey on July 08, 2011, 02:29:32 PM

Excellent Idea.  Being a Lego builder, and other modular systems, I think the diversity
of your system is great.  You may have just started a company.  Got a name yet?
I know the difficulty of custom fabricating parts, even when you have the tools.
Are you using automated tools, or all of these hand fabricated?  Your system is an
awesome advancement for the clean energy movement in that it gives experimenters
access to magnet motor experimenting tools who wouldn't normally have them.  This
exponentiates the development process...

What can I say?  Awesomes...

Hi z.monkey

I have had my own limited company for the last 13 years, so will simply supply through that and keep it all above board with VAT receipts etc etc.
I am surprised the reponse I have had from the education areas with atleast 2 science teachers placing orders as they think it will be a great way for kids to learn about coils, magnets, inductance while building their own pulse motor !

At the moment all parts that can be cut are being done on my CNC machine, then other parts such a clean up and shafts are being done on the lathe.

The Rig has changed in certain areas over the last few weeks as we work on getting the first batch finished and out the door.

Have attached a few updated pictures.

I cannot wait to start work on the extra Add-ons as that is where the fun comes in for me and will how how versatile the Rig can be :)

Thanks for the feedback !

Cheers

Sean.