Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

airstriker,
the entire time I've worked on Bessler, I've put up with massive crap and for the most part was on my own, Put up with crap like tinselkoala saying I have to refute what he says. like ab hammer, he probably has no schooling with anything to do with mechanical engineering,
yet working on Bessler has given me something to do rather than dwell on the 3 or 4 years I've been dealing with problems because of complications from treatment for cancer.
there are a lot of jerks and they have nothing better to do than bother other people because they're either bored or not as smart as they think they are. all I can say is get used to it.

thought I would add that this is the gravity section of the forum.
between this and the pressure differential system, maybe Stefan needs to make a new gravity section.

Airstriker

I would simply put this thread to magnetic section (if possible) - Tom confirmed that gravity is not needed.

jsr

Hi everyone.

I'm wondering if principles that allow sailing against the wind are useful to discover how to make this device work.

maw2432

Everyone, 
The true story.
There is no patent for Tom's device.   It did not work.  From what I understand,  the device was like a magnetic spring, that when pushed together, it would take off very fast and spin around and around like a dog chasing its tail.   What made it work (for a short period of time only)  was the use of a one-way bearing.  But what really made it work was the fact the one-way bearing was slipping on its shaft,  yet making the spin short lived and appear that all that was needed was a better shaft, so as not to slip.  Once a new (and better) shaft that was provided by a very nice contributor was installed, the device no longer worked or was spinning as before. Thus, no more posts were made due to the fact it did not work.  Tom has been a great contributor to OU experiments and sometimes gets a little excited.  So please be understanding for his over stating some perceived facts or observations.     

ramset

Maw
Thanks for the update ,as well as the sad story.

I've been known to over react myself sometimes,so I can't throw any stones.
Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma