Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on August 20, 2012, 07:39:23 PM
  why are you even here tk ?
You don't the first thing about Bessler's work.
Upon what secret source of knowledge do you base that little statement? Have you been looking in my laboratory notebooks? You have no idea what I know about Bessler. Did you know, for instance, that your hero was an expert CLOCK MAKER, had made over 300 similar devices powered by clockwork mechanisms, and made and exhibited his perpetual motion wheels at the end of all that experience after he ran out of money? And that even in his time, clocks could run for 40 days or more with no problem? Did you know that the wheel which turned for 40 days (not two months as some have reported) had an "axle" that was eight inches thick and hollow? Or that for most of his demonstrations nobody even SAW a wheel, but only a pair of ropes coming out of and going back into some holes in a wall, behind which was concealed his "wheel"... or perhaps some other kind of mechanism ... like a donkey and a carousel? You have no idea what I know about Bessler/Orffreyus, and I'm not going to tell you.
And to quote Albert Einstein, he thought someone would be ingenious enough to do it.
That is a quote? Please give the reference.
And schools routinely have students buy the latest text book so it will be up to date.
Wnen was yours written, in 1920 or even 1940 when they thought the sound barrier couldn't be broken ? heck, even powered flight was considered impossible just as life requires both sun light and oxygen.
Are you "link disabled"? The Beer and Johnston text I told you about has gone through many editions and is still in use today (9th Ed., 2010) at many, if not most or all, engineering schools across the country. Ask any engineer if I am right or wrong, if you can't look it up yourself.

http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0073529400/information_center_view0/
http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0073529400/student_view0/

Hint: click on the links.

check your text book. of course, everyone knows life exists without oxygen and without sun light. I gues it's a goox thing publishers update text books.
Wny am I thinking TROLL right now ?

Perhaps you are trying to describe yourself, since you can't actually refute anything I've said with facts, outside checkable references like I provide, or demonstrations of your own. I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU to stop wasting your time, because I think you are an intelligent and creative person who might be able to learn something and maybe discover something new, but you aren't going to do it by running down the same dead ends that similarly naive and undereducated people have been running down..uselessly... for many years.

johnny874

whay, you're smart because you spend all your time looking up links ?
funny how you mention Bessler in your previous post. You said "THEY" don't think his system is an over unity device.
So ? It seems you can't even take responsibility for your own opinion,
Are you one of tbose computer programs they wrote so a computer can similate a conversation ?

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on August 20, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
funny how you mention Bessler in your previous post. You said "THEY" don't think his system is an over unity device.
Are you one of tbose computer programs they wrote so a computer can similate a conversation ?
Have I ever personally insulted you, Jim? Have I? Or have I simply tried to point out where you are wrong? Would you like me to start personally insulting you, like you are personally insulting me?

And have you successfully refuted anything I've said, with facts, checkable references or demonstrations of your own?

Are you one of those "people" who don't know how to use a spellchecker?

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on August 20, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
1. I gave the Bessler information above without looking at a single internet link. You no doubt had to look it up on the internet to see that I am right.
2. My copy of the Beer and Johnston text has been on my shelf for many years. I did you the common courtesy of looking up the link to the CURRENT, IN USE version. My bad, sorry.
My mention of Bessler was to refute your absurd contention that I know nothing of him. YOU mentioned him first. The "they" pronoun in my sentence refers back to the common noun "people". I am included in that "they", in case you were really wondering. But you aren't. You make your statement here out of ... well... trolling: trying to provoke an emotional response with an offtopic irrelevant point: my use of the word THEY.
Does it really seem that way to you? If it does, you are badly misguided. My opinions are my own and only a few people ON THIS WEB FORUM share them.
If it does not really seem that way to you... then perhaps you "misspoke". There's  a lot of that going around lately.
Am I? Do you really think I might be? Or are you perhaps misspeaking again?

If you really want to insult me at least come up with some good ones.

johnny874

tk,
you must really need attention, according to wikipedia, perpetual motion is not considered possible by what is currently known. Try telling me something new.
As for Bessler, what I have been pursuing is a difficult build and only uses accepted principles of engineering. It is the manner in which he used them that is "new".

Bye tk