Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGiver30

There ia a much easier way to make sure you get paid if someone makes money off the idea. send yourself a registered letter of your plans with them dated and then you have proof you had them first. make sure everything is dated and signed, then post away. no one will be able to patent your idea or make money with out you being paid first.
The more that make it and duplicate your idea, the more proof you will have and will be easier to get a full patent. Just a thought!

magnetman12003

Quote from: loosecannon on July 23, 2011, 06:52:54 PM
well Tom,

you may already know this, but here is what's going to happen if your device works as you say it does.

you probably wont get your patent.
you may get a monetary offer from a corporation that includes a stipulation that you will no longer pursue this line of work, nor will you disclose the workings of this device to anyone.

then, your device, and you will disappear.  i do not necessarily mean that some sort of harm will come to you, i just mean that you will no longer be posting, making youtube videos, or in any other way sharing your discoveries with the world.

you may even get rich, but you will no longer be an inventor.

the world will not benefit from your invention.

you do have a chance at getting rich.

if you were hoping to change the world in a positive way, you have a much smaller chance at that.

the reason this forum is about "open sourcing" is because we have all seen this happen before, and we know that the ONLY way technology like this will ever benefit mankind is by making it public knowledge by showing everyone how to make one for free.

again, i believe you have probably already done enough research into this to know all of this, but if by some chance you havent; you really should.

good luck to you, i hope your dreams come true.
LC

I posted three videos about my idea and had  just one person tell me straight out he was buying the materials to construct a replication. He even made a 3d CAD video of it. Then All of a sudden I dont hear from him anymore. Probably thinks I am a little crazy. He missed the boat on that.

Now as far as money is concerned I plan to give to a charity of my choice. The good lord has been kind to me and others less fortunate can get the help they need.  The only thing I really want out of this is RECOGNITION AS BEING THE ORIGINAL INVENTOR. I dont need someone in a country with loose patent laws patenting the device as theirs and then make huge profits for only themselves. Instant gratification is not on my table for any greedy person after the time I spent developing this device.  Later I will video the device turning with a cover on a few parts that make it work.    I have about 200 pounds of small electrical motors , generators, and just about evey small part  you can think of used in fabricating possible overunity devices. A 30 year collection. up for sale now.  Any takers??

CuriousChris

Quote from: McGiver30 on July 23, 2011, 07:35:29 PM
There ia a much easier way to make sure you get paid if someone makes money off the idea. send yourself a registered letter of your plans with them dated and then you have proof you had them first. make sure everything is dated and signed, then post away. no one will be able to patent your idea or make money with out you being paid first.
The more that make it and duplicate your idea, the more proof you will have and will be easier to get a full patent. Just a thought!

Please be aware that the law in the US may be changing so that this scenario will no longer apply. the above scenario would only work where the patent law allows the "first to invent" rule. So far this is only the US, as far as I am aware all other countries use a "First to file" rule. This means your registered letter is of no value. The US is considering the "invents act" it will change the patent system to a first to file system. Which is to say it doesn't matter if you invented it and can even prove it. If your neighbour spies it and files the patent first, he wins!.

There are lots of arguments either way I don't personally know which is the better rule, first to invent or first to file. my intuition tells me the former.

CC

CuriousChris

Quote from: magnetman12003 on July 23, 2011, 09:34:59 PMNow as far as money is concerned I plan to give to a charity of my choice. The good lord has been kind to me and others less fortunate can get the help they need.  The only thing I really want out of this is RECOGNITION AS BEING THE ORIGINAL INVENTOR.

Why would you think anyone would steal that from you? If you published full and complete drawings. The internet would do the rest for you. you could never be supplanted. also if you were not interested in the money then you could file a patent application and release the details IN FULL. everyone could verify the patent for you and make it easier for you to get the full patent. and you would still have the option of monetizing the patent.

Or copyright the design, it would be your design for 75 years! better protection than a patent.

just my thoughts

CC

Airstriker

Quote from: magnetman12003 on July 22, 2011, 11:57:24 PM

Hi, Its me Tom,

I removed all device videos because things were rapidly changing for  the better.  I never give up. After a great deal of  more experimenting and work (on my own) persuing this I am applying for a patent on what I developed.
My simple inexpensive MOTOR device works using only 2 small  sphere magnets and another inexpensive off the shelf component.  Similar to a SMOT "SMALL MAGNETIC OVERUNITY TOY".  Its self running and can power other devices  NO ELECTRICITY OR ELECTRONICS WHATSOEVER.  Presently I dont care if anyone believes me or not.
My model has great speed and torque and can be classified as a motor rather than a toy.  I plan to show all "AFTER A PATENT IS GRANTED"

In event any corporation is interested please contact me with an open wallet. Cash first (in a police station) then you get to see it and play with it.  Keeps everyone honest.

Tom

I knew it ! It really looked promising. Good luck with your patent !
Can you tell us your full name, so that we can follow your progress ? If you prefere not to, that's ok.