Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romerouk

Quote from: neptune on June 12, 2011, 03:57:10 PM
@Romerouk . You speak of using iron dust cores . Does this iron dust come as a powder , or in a solid form . Also have you tried Iron oxide [Fe3o4] please ?
Hi Neptune,
I have tried everything possible. Some of the cores I made I used Iron oxide coming as a powder then I mixed with resin..
The round cores you see in the picture I posted yesterday I bought them, I have about 30 of them.
Are used in audio inductors for HIFI Systems and are of a high super quality.

@ Penno
At one time I was close to melt the coils but I think I have not affected them. In a uncontrolled selfloop you can burn everything in seconds, that was the reason for the dc/dc converter.Can you believe I have tried  a easy way using  a 7812 first and it burned instantly :)
If you managed to see what I know you will then be careful...

romerouk

Quote from: TEKTRON on June 12, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
Vid from diveflyfish
regarding parallel FWBRs  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkaR9lLY1DE&feature=feedu
Thank you, i have just looked at it now.
I would like to see this test done again with a load. I have someone here and on youtube (User2718218)who thinks that is no benefit at all having diodes in parallel.
This person talks  in very elevated technical words, maybe he is a clever guy but today he addressed a lot of injuries to me and I will just love to pay it pack nicely with a good demonstration and shut his mouth or learn how to speak.
Mister User2718218 I am maybe not as clever as you think you are but that does not make me smaller than you. I am just a simple and normal person, I am not pretending to be the Great man, The Big man,... as you said in your unlimited posts on youtube today.
We are born the same, what you have inside is the most important, that really makes a difference, Knowledge is an Addon.

Best Regards,
Romero

minoly

Hi Romero,
pay no attention to that user, that is "Milehigh". the coward of OU debunker want-to-be's.
I have seen the increase myself, that was one of the first things I did after watching your vids. I see skycollection put some on his new coils :)
Patrick

Ren

Quote from: bolt on June 12, 2011, 01:26:01 PM

Mu-metal is pretty powerful stuff and as romero said VERY expensive. Don Smith used a lot of Mu-metal as well as another type which is around 10 times the cost of Mu-metal i cant think of the name right now,  Mu-metal has  permeabilities of 80,000â€"100,000. There is a trade off for materials there is no point making a 15 watt OU device that will take 200 years to pay for itself:)

I believe it was Terfenol-D. Somewhere in the vicinity of $5000 for a small rod.