Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dradak1

Guys send me what you like to be translated from Serbian - I will do my best.

FatBird

dradak1,

Thank you for wanting to help with the translation.
Just download the PDF Patent (see below) and see what you can do with it.

If it is a lot of work, maybe you can post here 1 or 2 pages each day?

Thank you.

dradak1

Since translation of whole patent will take long time (my time is limited) - I suggest that we go with different approach. I will explain in short what is patent about than if you have specific questions point to the page and/or paragraph and I will translate.
Patent is for secure power cable - main idea can be compared to coaxial cable. cover is metal pipe used as conductor for joined ground and zero-phase (also used as protection for hot wires against moisture, physical contacts, damage, short circuit ...) and inside is insulated hot wire/s (can be 1 or 3).
I hope that's a good start.   

MileHigh

The biggest technical 'glitch' is that there is no such thing as one-wire energy transfer.  Same thing for Peter Lindemann's 1988 clip where he thinks he is demonstrating one-wire energy transfer.  There is AC displacement current traveling through the air that is completing the circuit and acting as the invisible second wire.

dradak1

Quote from: MileHigh on June 28, 2013, 06:33:46 PM
The biggest technical 'glitch' is that there is no such thing as one-wire energy transfer.  Same thing for Peter Lindemann's 1988 clip where he thinks he is demonstrating one-wire energy transfer.  There is AC displacement current traveling through the air that is completing the circuit and acting as the invisible second wire.

As much as I read into the patent he is not claiming one wire transfer - he claim safer A/C transfer - reducing fatalities, power outages and so on due short circuit.