Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dradak1

Quote from: slotinnn on June 29, 2013, 04:05:44 PM
I have tried this way and doesn t works at all... any configuration any ideea? I have used and coax of TV interior phase the exterior connected to the zero and ground... no transfer of energy .... between the two wires... Seems that the exterior must be the one wire... because it has the zero voltage and allows to touch it... Apart of this I suggest that in the bulb as in the motor put to work you have to connect two wires to the one wire ( the named safety wire).... The system uses the same wire for the go and return energy... and this one wire is connected on the other side with the zero and the ground.....the only probblem is [color=rgb(27, 142, 222) !important]the transfer[/color] of the energy between the phase and the exterior wire.... any other ideeas?

Sorry for misunderstanding - I ment that idea (just concept) is similar as coaxial cable.  :(

slotinnn

Quote from: dradak1 on June 29, 2013, 04:51:14 PM
Sorry for misunderstanding - I ment that idea (just concept) is similar as coaxial cable.  :(

no problem dradak I ve seen it the same way because the patent say so ... but no result.... any other ideeas? It would be shame for me if with a petent we cannot do it

tadejstenta

I manage to write it in latin - serbian langue.It will take another day or two to translate it in eng.

dradak1

Quote from: tadejstenta on June 29, 2013, 08:38:15 PM
I manage to write it in latin - serbian langue.It will take another day or two to translate it in eng.

As per MileHigh suggestion - find attached translation - and I briefly checked looks much better that translation from English to Serbian. If you still have questions - fill free to ask.

dradak1

Quote from: dradak1 on June 29, 2013, 09:02:05 PM
As per MileHigh suggestion - find attached translation - and I briefly checked looks much better that translation from English to Serbian. If you still have questions - fill free to ask.

Sorry - for those of you who still using pathetic MS Office - here is the .PDF file.  ;D