Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchubertReijiMaigo

Pretty impressive, I have never saw a technology like this, an ambient temp superconductor, so Radiant energy, magnetic current or see this:

http://amasci.com/elect/mcoils.html

"A field" magnetic current, all the power is transmeted with a magnetic wire circuit, but the difference is it require two wire instead of one, and if the magnetic circuit is open you have a short circuit, but something interesting to explore about the magnetic current theory...

Shokac

Quote from: energia9 on June 17, 2011, 10:42:07 AM
it looks simple and it is a great discovery indeed, i know that this is what just kapanadze have discovered, this way you can power high freq generators aswell , in my opininon and i had this from previous experiments aswell that kapanadze did not use any high voltage in his setup,  220 V single wire transmission, some kind of stabilization does the magic,  this effect Has to be find to make the tesla device work back looped,  this is my word

I agree with you, but what and how?

ElectricGoose

Quote from: stprue on June 17, 2011, 08:35:54 AM
Lots of good thoughts here everyone.  The size of the hidden transition area is the biggest hint.

@ EG dont shut out a simple hairpin.  It may or may not be but we should be open to many ideas.  These can be made many different ways not just the traditional way.

StPrue

I never lock out a notion entirely however the idea that it is hairpin is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY.  Focus on the size of the 'rectifiers'.  A hairpin would require nuisance of stepup/stepdown bulky transformers, sparkgaps, capacitors etc and he has no room for this. THEN you have to convert all of it back to 50hz AC!! (which is his output)

No way...this is the simplest way out.  BESIDES...if he was using hairpin there is absolutely no need to mess with the wire or what it is made of....you would just use standard copper.

Best

ElectricGoose

Quote from: SchubertReijiMaigo on June 17, 2011, 01:11:10 PM
Pretty impressive, I have never saw a technology like this, an ambient temp superconductor, so Radiant energy, magnetic current or see this:

http://amasci.com/elect/mcoils.html

"A field" magnetic current, all the power is transmeted with a magnetic wire circuit, but the difference is it require two wire instead of one, and if the magnetic circuit is open you have a short circuit, but something interesting to explore about the magnetic current theory...

Schubert

Good post man!

This is almost  EXACTLY how I envisioned the guy is doing it. 

On your link, if you scroll down to 'point' 12 .....this shows a steel transformer core on either end with the 'sides' stretched out into a closed loop of steel wires.  This creates the super conducting circuit when you use STEEL.  Of course as you all know you can touch the transformer itself because that is only conveying magnetic waves.

But I can hear some of you saying "yeh but that is two wires!!"  Dont forget the old guy said he had the wire 'specially made".  I envision it to be something like very thin coaxial cable....a solid steel core, then very small insulation then a solid tube of steel layered over that.  This would give you your perpetual motion holder in 'one wire' and all the switching is done either end in the boxes with very little loss.

If you look at the link again and then have a look at point 13 - to end then you can see how you break the magnetic loop which opens up the magnetic pulse for a double harnessing of power.  You see, you only pay ONCE with this method (the initial pulse into steel) and then the breaking of steel link is free as the reverse pulse gives back nearly the same energy for no input from source dipole.

This is best accomplished with solid steel and not with powdered cores.

Best

ElectricGoose

Quote from: ElectricGoose on June 17, 2011, 08:29:02 PM
Schubert

Good post man!

This is almost  EXACTLY how I envisioned the guy is doing it. 

On your link, if you scroll down to 'point' 12 .....this shows a steel transformer core on either end with the 'sides' stretched out into a closed loop of steel wires.  This creates the super conducting circuit when you use STEEL.  Of course as you all know you can touch the transformer itself because that is only conveying magnetic waves.

But I can hear some of you saying "yeh but that is two wires!!"  Dont forget the old guy said he had the wire 'specially made".  I envision it to be something like very thin coaxial cable....a solid steel core, then very small insulation then a solid tube of steel layered over that.  This would give you your perpetual motion holder in 'one wire' and all the switching is done either end in the boxes with very little loss.

If you look at the link again and then have a look at point 13 - to end then you can see how you break the magnetic loop which opens up the magnetic pulse for a double harnessing of power.  You see, you only pay ONCE with this method (the initial pulse into steel) and then the breaking of steel link is free as the reverse pulse gives back nearly the same energy for no input from source dipole.

This is best accomplished with solid steel and not with powdered cores.

Oh yes....and as you can see from the diagram, because this is just a basic transformer, if you keep the winding 1:1 ratio it is a breeze that the input is 50hz and the output is going to be exactly the same.  You only require a little relay to break the magnetic link and bobs your uncle, fanny's your downfall!

Best