Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CompuTutor

Quote from: hartiberlin on June 18, 2011, 07:49:25 PM
...As then the energy is transferred only via
magnetic coupling INSIDE the stranded steel wires
it does not matter that the single strands touch each other,
cause they don´t conduct electrical current,
but magnetic dipole flipping only.

Perfectly said Stefan

forest

Yes,very nice Stefan, but I don't understand where is the output transformer ?

ElectricGoose

Quote from: forest on June 19, 2011, 03:30:31 AM
Yes,very nice Stefan, but I don't understand where is the output transformer ?

Read the entire thread and look at the links...it's all explained.  The one 'wire' is really two rolled into one and the x-former coils would be at either end.

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteThe question surely is, what losses do you get versus just a normal copper wire energy
transfer.
Would be interesting to compare the losses.
Probably the steel wire heats up after some time from the BH curve magnetisation hysteresis losses ?!

So it is more or less only a 1 wire steel core transformer ?!

Regards, Stefan.

Hello, Stephan,

About the losses, of course BH losses, eddy and hysteresis, but also flux leakage along the wire (when the strand are nearly together) in my test those two strand was separated by a small film of copper, (a film of aluminium, copper, even air (through a plastic like material)) give me the same result. The best to avoid flux leakage will be a good permeability wire and a diamagnetic material (like bismuth) surrounding this wire...

ElectricGoose

Quote from: SchubertReijiMaigo on June 19, 2011, 03:41:38 AM

Hello, Stephan,

About the losses, of course BH losses, eddy and hysteresis, but also flux leakage along the wire (when the strand are nearly together) in my test those two strand was separated by a small film of copper, (a film of aluminium, copper, even air (through a plastic like material)) give me the same result. The best to avoid flux leakage will be a good permeability wire and a diamagnetic material (like bismuth) surrounding this wire...

You guys have missed the entire point.  THERE ARE NO LOSSES WHEN THIS IS SETUP CORRECTLY.  And this is why OU eludes the masses when it has been explained again and again in various guises.  Do people not read?

You don't keep it (the transformer) linked between pulses.  STEEL IS SUPER CONDUCTIVE (MAGNETICALLY) IN THAT MOMENT OF TIME AFTER THE FIRST PULSE.  THEN you OPEN the xformer (no input dipole attached) and get a 'bolt' of energy back for free just as strong as the first one you injected which is harvested by the output coil.  I stated this earlier....two for the price of one.

If you gear the coils correctly you can get more out.  However NOT by simply smashing the AC back and forth!  You will heat up steel in no time with that method and lose a bunch of energy.