Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Quote from: slotinnn on July 27, 2013, 05:16:49 PM
Does anyone succed in a replica?

I successfully replicated Tesla's single-wire electricity transmission some years ago without any AV plug. The idea was exactly as what Tesla proposed. I managed to use the transmitted electricity to drive a motor, not just a fluorescent tube.  Perhaps, if we cannot replicated this inventor's experiment, we could simply try out Tesla's idea. I am sure it will work.

(PS. Yes, I used high voltage and a few kilohertz frequency. )

blueplanet

Quote from: MileHigh on June 28, 2013, 06:33:46 PM
The biggest technical 'glitch' is that there is no such thing as one-wire energy transfer.  Same thing for Peter Lindemann's 1988 clip where he thinks he is demonstrating one-wire energy transfer.  There is AC displacement current traveling through the air that is completing the circuit and acting as the invisible second wire.

Whether it is displacement current or not, Avramenko's invention is sufficient to prove that displacement current can do work.

slotinnn

Quote from: blueplanet on December 13, 2013, 09:23:01 AM
Whether it is displacement current or not, Avramenko's invention is sufficient to prove that displacement current can do work.

Hello blueplanet
thanks for posting your results. I do believe in single wire transmission with high voltage and some khz frecv. because as this high voltage and high frecv the air becomes like a ground .... electron depletion occouring. something at 50 hz has anyone made something?

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: blueplanet on December 13, 2013, 09:11:56 AM
I successfully replicated Tesla's single-wire electricity transmission some years ago without any AV plug. The idea was exactly as what Tesla proposed. I managed to use the transmitted electricity to drive a motor, not just a fluorescent tube.  Perhaps, if we cannot replicated this inventor's experiment, we could simply try out Tesla's idea. I am sure it will work.

(PS. Yes, I used high voltage and a few kilohertz frequency. )
For the hell of it, here's a representative---IMHO---of a successful single wire power transmission.   There are prpbably other versions of this kind of setup in the 'Web:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/afep012.htm
       (I would have liked to have seen a lot longer wire, say, 30' or more.)

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.