Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simulation of the Muller Dynamo

Started by poynt99, June 25, 2011, 08:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Here is my attempt at simulating Romero's output wave form.

Currently using simple linear coupling, so the "Bias" magnets are not useable. The output across both generator coils connected as shown (series-canceling) is zero volts, i.e. perfect cancellation.

I've also tried a basic test with the core marked in the top left; with similar results so far.

The simulation is based on a motor (VROTOR) driving the rotor in a sine wave mode. L1 and L4 are the top and bottom poles respectively of the rotor magnet, and the top and bottom generator coils are self-evident. The output is +/-5Vp if either L2 or L5 connection is inverted, i.e. in series-adding.

L3 and L6 may be used later (with a magnetic core) to emulate the bias magnets placed on the generator cores.

This is a starting point only. Any suggestions how this circuit may be modified to achieve that output wave form?

Regards,
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

bolt

Quote from: poynt99 on June 25, 2011, 08:59:55 PM
Here is my attempt at simulating Romero's output wave form.

Currently using simple linear coupling, so the "Bias" magnets are not useable. The output across both generator coils connected as shown (series-canceling) is zero volts, i.e. perfect cancellation.

I've also tried a basic test with the core marked in the top left; with similar results so far.

The simulation is based on a motor (VROTOR) driving the rotor in a sine wave mode. L1 and L4 are the top and bottom poles respectively of the rotor magnet, and the top and bottom generator coils are self-evident. The output is +/-5Vp if either L2 or L5 connection is inverted, i.e. in series-adding.

L3 and L6 may be used later (with a magnetic core) to emulate the bias magnets placed on the generator cores.

This is a starting point only. Any suggestions how this circuit may be modified to achieve that output wave form?

Regards,

i tell you it is not worth the effort to try and get this to work and give anything that resembles a muller  o/p. I only did it because i totally frigged the setup just to produce a similar looking wave and not because it resembles anything in real life. ALL these SIMS are MATH programs and they assume everything is > 0 is a loss as far as the source supply is concerned So the losses stack up and it tells you where the losses are as pure linear regression. Now what happens is if you try and force loss <0 you get a divide by 0 error and the program crashes or it just says you cannot have that loop. Usually capacitor loops with no resistance are illegal.

So for the Muller the inductance has all been cancelled out and the phase is shifted 90 degrees into VARS to give a tensor pressure vector on the ambient. Well the SIM knows NOTHING about this stuff so it assumes there is nothing to be gained or give a 0 o/p as everything is null on the conventional current flows.

So SIMS are out you cannot model something it knows nothing about unless you teach it everything about Zero Point Energy and how electron static field tensor allow energy to be pumped from the thermal region and aether density transform. The response under transform is magnetic flux derived from electron space dimension array back into the coils and the polarity is complimentary to EMF. So when you figured out how a SIM is supposed to achieve this then yes you can model it but as far as i know no one has come up with an accurate formulae yet to "plug in" . Perhaps in 2015 we might have ZPE SIMS:)

teslaalset

@Poyt,

You'll find that skepticism about sims here everywhere.
I can tell you it's worth doing these sims, but don't expect a reward from most members here.
I stopped posting due to lack of interest, but I have a huge amount of insights gained from the Ansys sims I performed.

Once you have a bit of confidence in you model, try those serial capacitors with the coils and compare the results with those without capacitors.
You'll find some interesting conclusions.

Members here should ask themselves why do (big) companies and universities invest in big simulation efforts en costly programs.
Best example is the car industry. They mainly design by simulations these days.

Please continue, while you enjoy it!

poynt99

Quote from: teslaalset on June 26, 2011, 03:21:39 AM
@Poyt,

You'll find that skepticism about sims here everywhere.
I can tell you it's worth doing these sims, but don't expect a reward from most members here.
I stopped posting due to lack of interest, but I have a huge amount of insights gained from the Ansys sims I performed.

Once you have a bit of confidence in you model, try those serial capacitors with the coils and compare the results with those without capacitors.
You'll find some interesting conclusions.

Members here should ask themselves why do (big) companies and universities invest in big simulation efforts en costly programs.
Best example is the car industry. They mainly design by simulations these days.

Please continue, while you enjoy it!

Thanks teslaalset.

Actually, I'm well aware of the sim aversion prominent in these forums, I've been receiving criticism for using them for years. I know their usefulness however, glad you do as well. ;)

Regards,

@bolt, seems to me you're making an awful lot of assumptions. I was rather hoping you'd have some constructive input on the sim now that I have the basic layout.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

teslaalset

Quote from: poynt99 on June 26, 2011, 09:06:10 AM
Thanks teslaalset.

Actually, I'm well aware of the sim aversion prominent in these forums, I've been receiving criticism for using them for years. I know their usefulness however, glad you do as well. ;)

Regards,

@bolt, seems to me you're making an awful lot of assumptions. I was rather hoping you'd have some constructive input on the sim now that I have the basic layout.

Poynt,

I think your model looks very usable.
It has some nice similarities with the magnetic amplifier techniques.
What kind of PSpice cores are you using?
I guess you're using non-liniar ones, otherwise the bias wouldn't make sence.

I use 3C90 Ferrite ones.