Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trawoeer Power Pyramid Version 12 - Electrical output from a homemade pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, June 28, 2011, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protonmom

Hi all.  I have been experimenting with a 9inch base homemade pyramid today and I came across a small problem of which I am hoping you can help me.  I had placed a 7 1/2 by 3/8 inch ferrite rod inside the pyramid and after a while I noticed the ferrite rod had become misshapen.  It actually turned like rubber.  Now, how can ferrite turn to rubber?  I have had it out of the pyramid now for about 3 hours and it is still rubbery.  Did I get ripped off by the ebay seller who sold it to me?  I tried to find the name of the seller, but apparently ebay does not keep records back that far anymore....I guess it must have been 2013 or before because I checked the 2014-2016 records which they offer and nothing was there. I had hoped to show you the ebay ad of the ferrite rods which I bought.
I am going to be checking the rod again in the morning to see if it has re-hardened but I am doubting it will.  I am a little ticked off because I think the seller must have lied to me, saying it was ferrite.  I have a few other rods around, so I am going to try the same experiment with one of them tomorrow to see if it happens again.  I am not really sure where I am going with this experiment so please be patient with me if you want more information on it.  I don't get online as much as I used to.  If anyone has any idea of why this so-called ferrite rod turned to a rubber rod please let me know.  I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Paul-R

Ebay user vila_restor is selling them for about £7. I would get another one. If this one goes rubbery, then you may be on the edge of a major discovery.

Cherryman

Quote from: protonmom on January 12, 2016, 06:35:24 PM
Hi all.  I have been experimenting with a 9inch base homemade pyramid today and I came across a small problem of which I am hoping you can help me.  I had placed a 7 1/2 by 3/8 inch ferrite rod inside the pyramid and after a while I noticed the ferrite rod had become misshapen.  It actually turned like rubber.  Now, how can ferrite turn to rubber?  I have had it out of the pyramid now for about 3 hours and it is still rubbery.  Did I get ripped off by the ebay seller who sold it to me?  I tried to find the name of the seller, but apparently ebay does not keep records back that far anymore....I guess it must have been 2013 or before because I checked the 2014-2016 records which they offer and nothing was there. I had hoped to show you the ebay ad of the ferrite rods which I bought.
I am going to be checking the rod again in the morning to see if it has re-hardened but I am doubting it will.  I am a little ticked off because I think the seller must have lied to me, saying it was ferrite.  I have a few other rods around, so I am going to try the same experiment with one of them tomorrow to see if it happens again.  I am not really sure where I am going with this experiment so please be patient with me if you want more information on it.  I don't get online as much as I used to.  If anyone has any idea of why this so-called ferrite rod turned to a rubber rod please let me know.  I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Just to make it clear.

You had a ferrite rod, wich you bought a few years back.
All those years it stayed hard, but after a few hours in your pyramid it turnt into a rubber like substance?

Thats intrestring.

Try some other material in its place and see if you notice physical changes!

Good luck.   

protonmom

I just found this information on the net.  It is probably close to the answer, although I was not using the rod as an antenna.  However, my pyramid is not exactly typical, so perhaps there is something in it's construction that caused the transformation.  Who knows?  Maybe I will try to use a rod wound as an antenna and put that in the pyramid and see what happens.  Here is the article I just found:
  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/RadCom/part7/page5.html

Losses in the ferrite mean that, if we try using the ferrite in a TX antenna the power dissipated may heat up the material until it decomposes or melts. Since the ferrite behaviour tends to 'vanish' ( falls to unity) when try to apply a large field we also find that it simply refuses to work as expected when we try to transmit significant power levels. For these reasons the Ferrite Rod makes an excellent RX antenna, but is not used for signal transmission except where the power level to be transmitted is quite low (typically less than a Watt or so).

Content and pages maintained by: Jim Lesurf (jcgl@st-and.ac.uk)
University of St. Andrews, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9SS, Scotland.

pomodoro

Ferrite is a ceramic made in a furnace. Its brittle and cracks under pressure. No chemicals or radiation or overloading will ever turn it rubbery and change  its shape .Most likely some enamel coating or some other Chinese junk on top  is softening.
Quote from: protonmom on January 12, 2016, 06:35:24 PM