Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

World Bank funding for Free Energy Devices

Started by z.monkey, June 29, 2011, 12:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

I found this on John Macaffie's blog...

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/06/projects-wanted-by-world-bank-funding.html

Seems a bit dubious, but I'm willing to send him a brief of my werx...

~~Start~~

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Projects Wanted By World Bank -Funding Available
OPC has received an inquiry to provide submittals for "humanitarian projects" for immediate funding by the World Bank. Inquiry is genuine and very timely as the Global Settlements are rolling now.

These humanitarian projects are to help mankind and 'Green' in nature. Location can be anywhere on our planet. This is an international program.

Allowable Budget for any project is in the range of millions to billions.

Your suggestion is requested in a form of a one page 'Executive Summary'. These will be submitted for review and selection by the World Bank. Additional details will be required upon selection.

Deadline for submittal is this weekend as I will be forwarding them out on Tuesday.

Please submit your project to johnmachaffie@gmail.com with the subject line "PROJECTS"

GOD Bless

John MacHaffie

~~End~~
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Magluvin

Considering, it does sound dubious.     I would investigate who is involved(owns, runs, history, etc.)
It could be a trap to weed out the best of us.

If not dubious, this is a great thing.
I have doubts though. be careful.

Mags

z.monkey

Quote from: Magluvin on June 29, 2011, 12:44:00 PM
If not dubious, this is a great thing.
I have doubts though. be careful.

Mags
Caution is prudent, but considering current events maybe the PTB are ready to embrace new technologies.  The way we are going now is not sustainable, and its obvious.  There is a company close to where I work that installs residential solar arrays.  I see truckloads (semi's) of solar cells go through that place.  That, to me, is a sign of positive change, albeit slow...

MasterPlaster

Yep. World bank is going to donate millions and their spokes person uses
a gmail account.

"Please submit your project to johnmachaffie@gmail.com with the subject line "PROJECTS""

I regularly get emails from john machaffie's brother asking if I could help him with the release of millions in some African bank!

z.monkey