Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why do two drive coils draw less power and create more RPM ?

Started by DeepCut, July 04, 2011, 03:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepCut

Hi, another noob questoin from me i'm sure someone here can explain it.

I am driving a standard Bedini SSG circuit from a DC power supply.

With one drive coil attached i was drawing 18V @ 300mA and getting 1400 RPM.

I attached a second drive coil in series with the first and i was drawing 18V @ 150mA and getting 1485 RPM.

Questions :

1. Why is the rotor spinning faster ?

2. Why has the input amps been cut by 50% ?

Any education greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

Gary.

Cherryman

Maybe the old saying "Divide and Conquer" does not only work in politics  ;)

Magluvin

Considering what we discussed at OUR, is there a possibility that we can have just 1 or 2 gen sets and the rest are drivers. ;]

Mags

gyulasun

Gary,

The input current is reduced to half value because it 'sees' double the DC resistance and double the AC impedance wrt the single coil case.

On your first question: Cherryman gave a good answer I believe,  The more permanent magnets you use in such pulse motors and the more input coils you let interacting with those magnets, the higher the rpm may climb up.   Putting it otherwise: the more flux you enter into the setup (by using the many permanent magnets) the better the efficiency of the input power usage becomes.  I am not saying this input efficiency may increase beyond 100% by this 'divide and conquer' method because I have not tried it but it is sure it increases as said above.  (Years ago member Ian showed this in a youtube video.  See his posts here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=1754.msg31932#msg31932 )

Gyula

DeepCut

Thanks Gyula.

I haven't added any more magnets, just additional drive coils, there are now three coils.

The drive-coils are aircore.

I'm now getting an RPM of 1305 with an input power of 0.97W, whereas with one coil i was getting  an RPM of 1400 with an input power of 6W, that's great for what i plan to do but i would love to understand it !

It's probably worth mentioning that the two additional drive coils are just like the first one, bifilar wound with a trigger wire and a power wire, but in the two new coils the trigger wires are disconnected.

Bedtime ... zzz ...