Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank God for Replicators

Started by PaulLowrance, April 10, 2005, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kysmett

Sweet.  As long as Honeywell doesn't bury it.  So you have a detailed manufacturing process and specifications you can email me?  I have some people (ex acedemians) I'd like to show it to.... they have the access to such equipment, and if (that is the crossing-my-fingers if) I can persuade them, they might be willing to give this a whirl and bring out the first nanofabricated prototype.

BushWacker

Hi Charlie,

? ?Why not ask Stefan if he can post the info., & diagrams somewhere for all to see? If this is an original, then you've already got a great many witnesses that it was your baby, right? Your already well known in the energy circles and we can't afford to wait for corporation's to decide when to move on it, we all know thats for sure! Honeywell contracts heavily with the military besides, and it all goes back to the dark side if-you-will, lol. Let's keep this in the open Charlie, that way it's not likely to disappear into the shadows.

Cheers,

Bush WACKER

PaulLowrance

Dear Charlie,

If you have the real deal then I'm rooting for you all the way.  Do you have any working evidence?  I think this is key before a company or person will invest.

Paul

Charlie Brown ARN

The evidence was obtained in 1993 by commissioning a lab that I lost track of to convert a microchip diode patch of ~5,600 2.3 micron dia Au anodes in SiO2 on N type GaAs from what is now Virginia Diodes Inc. into a diode array by applying conductive paste to its face and testing it. The tests showed ~25 kTB which is somewhat more than the 1/2 kTB theoretically possible from one perfect diode, demonstrating that Johnson Noise can be rectified and aggregated which means that the diode array works in principle. This is a strong challenge to 2LT. Replication of experiments would be appreciated. Moving on to a practical prototype be improving the performance many orders of magnitude by applying C60 buckyballs at a concentration of 10^11 / cm2 to the face of a micrometer thick N type InSb substrate would be bolder.  The world waits in desperate circumstances.

Aloha, Charlie

PaulLowrance

That's great.  Truthfully I think you'll need to work your b.u.t.t. off to get the investment $.  I think it's very possible but since you do not have the device then you'll have to assure such a company that it will work and that you're not going to run off with their money.

Perhaps it would be far easier to work out a deal with such a company to provide you access at their company.  In other words, they could provide you with room to work at their company thereby giving you access to their equipment.  This would allow you to build a working model for the means of simply proving that it works.  Once that is established then I am certain they will focus every once of the companies energy on you.  What do you think?

Sincerely,
Paul