Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extracting energy from the aether

Started by Colesakick, June 05, 2006, 12:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestocks2006

Quote from: volantis on June 05, 2006, 05:06:31 PM
Quote from: mikestocks2006 on June 05, 2006, 03:40:22 PM
volantis, a question:
What are the mechanics if any behind the usage of sparkgap devices as part of the design for pulling and/or emiting energy from the vaccum? Tesla mentioned it as the "radiant event".
The spark gap releases charge from the capacitor very quickly, like striking a bell with a hammer.  The charge passes through a coil rapidly causing a strong magnetic field at the base of the coil and a strong electrostatic potential near the top.  The copper spheres would have received the electrostatic pulse.  If the pulses are generated at the right frequency, they would produce Zenneck waves about the sphere.  The Zenneck waves, spherical waves standing a certain distance above the sphere's surface, would momentarily align and oscillate the Aether in that area. 

According to the Aether Physics Model, this alignment replicates the conditions of the Casimir effect, causing dark matter to be pulled into the Aether in the form of photons.

It is my belief that the light seen emanating from plasmas and corona discharges are also Casimir generated.  This means that plasma and corona light are examples of dark matter being converted into visible matter in the form of photons.

We're presently in the process of having such a device built so we can experiment with it.  My main focus is in proving concepts within the Aether Physics Model, but I will be looking for ways to replicate Tesla's rumored Pierce Arrow power supply.

volantis, any latest updates on replicating Tesla's rumored Pierce Arrow power supply?
tia

fcpeace17

Quote from: lancaIV on June 17, 2006, 07:00:17 PM
How can you argument that the dielectric influence is less
destructive than the conventional electricity use ?
Could there not be the danger of a biogenetical transmutation
through the non-limited use of this kind of radiation ?

S
  dL

p.s.:Less destructive like the N-bomb ?
I believe he meant since there are no electrons in the energy that was being used, it is cool to the touch and harmless. there is a photo of ed gray putting his hand in a cup of water with a lightbulb that is on using this energy, it is unlike conventional electricity. Evan

lightbody

It is now a part of conventional physics and technology. The ether is alive and kicking.
WIKI "superradiance":
Where a "classical" description of a rotating isolated weightless sphere in a vacuum will tend to say that the sphere will continue to rotate indefinitely, due the lack of frictional effects or any other form of obvious coupling with its smooth empty environment.
  Under quantum mechanics the surrounding region of vacuum is not entirely smooth, and the sphere's field can couple with quantum fluctuations and accelerate them to produce real radiation.
  Hypothetical "virtual" wavefronts with appropriate paths around the body are "picked on" and amplified into "real" physical wavefronts by the coupling process. Descriptions sometimes refer to these fluctuations "tickling" the field to produce the effect.

Ok: What we have here is the electon-positron paris that pop out of higher dimetional space into the 4th dimention that we percieve, acting as a 'tenouos electrical fluid' causing a quantity of space to produce electromagnetic friction on a  partical. The ether exists, and it produces drag on rotating particles in a vacume.
Michelson-Morely is invalidated, totally.
  Furthermore, this action provides amplification that is not accountable by classical newtonian calculations...excess energy. Boo-yah! Game over for the debunker crowd.
  It is not just theorhetical...it's being done to provide excess radiation in free electron lasers...

Public Release: 19-Jan-2007
Physical Review Letters
Researchers observe superradiance in a free electron laser
A team of researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory has generated extremely short light pulses using a new technique that could be used in the next generation of light sources. Published on Jan. 19, 2007, in Physical Review Letters, the research team's findings describe using a laser to control the pulse duration of light from a free electron laser as well as the first experimental observation of a phenomenon called superradiance.
Office of Naval Research

G A M E   O V E R> The ether drag exists, and is exploitable  ;)
  Call it "vacume energy density" instead of "ether" and suddenly, as if by majic, you are acceptable to the mainstream physics world. Go figure.

fcpeace17

what exactly does this atmospheric energy density imply? that we can couple to the ether to extract energy? if so is there a specific frequency at which the ether most naturally fluxuates, is this the 7.8 schuman resonance that i have heard everyone tossing around? Thanks, Evan

lightbody

fc. No. The S. resonance is not the ZPE or the VED (zero point energy/vacume energy density).
  Here is a good intro to zpe
http://www.calphysics.org/zpe.html
  Here is a good intro to ved
and a reasonable one... a must-read IMHO
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/vacuum.html

O.K. Well to address your question: the S. resonance varies depending on where you measure it on the earth, and it is not stable...it changes. It is the electromagnetic resonant frequency of the earth's core em field. It was used as part of a resonance circuit by tesla's huge magnifiers (very large tesla coils). I think he was using it as a capacitive tank to store energy that he could return to his t-coil tower...the idea was to link the ionisphere with ground. The i-sphere is too high up but t's idea may be achieved today with high power lasers, or microwaves acting as the conduit from ground up there...but why anyone would want to do this is not clear to me. There are many speculations about that on the web...google 'haarp array' or 'scalar warfare'.

Anyhoo. The ved/zpe is theorhetically very large...and experimentally very small. Just how much energy is there to be tapped is a matter of speculation at this time. I personally believe that overall it is a very large force, but that most of it is employed in a vital fuction and only a little of it is left-over, radiated waste, available for use.

One thing I wonder about, related to your frequency question: we know that when matter and anti-matter unite the result is a shower of gamma rays. The zpe/ved is usually explained as being a random sea of positron-electron pairs that spontaneosly pop up everywhere there is space, unite and dissapear. So, that being the case, why aren't we immersed in a constant sea of gamma rays? Perhaps we are but it's too weak to detect, which begs the next question...
  If the available, radiated energy of the zpe is very large, wouldn't there be a very strong, measureable sea of gamma radiation, everywhere?

I am currently inclined to think that the zpe/ved is very large...but most of it's energy is USED UP by the role the zpe plays in creating dimentional space coordinants. Most people feel that the zpe is not doing anything...it's just there, being wasted, and ready for us to use it.
  I happen to feel that the zpe/ved is SERVING A SPACE-CREATING function, and as such, it is otherwise engaged, and not just waiting there for us to use it. I suspect that tapping a significant portion of the zpe would collapse space...the 3 dimentions would implode.
  Also, disengaging the zpe from it's current fuction would likely require a lot of input energy. You don't stop something that strong from doing it's job without using a lot of energy to change/intervene its course of action.
  Those are my two-cents. This is clearly a newbie thread, so I don't expect anyone but yourself with care to read it. Good luck. I hope you figure things out.