Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background discussion of TT`s Pyramid

Started by neptune, July 16, 2011, 10:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

@TK
Just ignore me in this Pyramid thread ;)
Those pesky PM's don't have a place for attachments ;)

Farmhand

Quote from: a.king21 on August 01, 2012, 07:48:31 AM
Tarcius:
There's a type of con called an "investment scam" 
This is where an individual makes an OU claim and starts to get  a following.
After this he approaches various venture capital companies who arrange funding.
This obviously involves a nice big salary and investment in equipment and expertise.
Trawoeger made various promises to replicators promising to send special materials.
Nothing happened. Then he started to cease contributing to the forum which he started.
Draw your own conclusions.
However if you have some good ideas then why not start your own thread.
If you have backers, then all the more reason. There is a lot of global interest in pyramid power.
I have got just as much power as you by simply placing two probes into the earth.
Nothing to do with pyramid power. Just an earth battery.
I also got the same power using a small aerial. Turned out to be mostly induction from the mains.

Anyway, good luck.

Sounds like it's similar what Kapanadze does, I hear tell that he get's paid by people for "performances".
It would seem people pay good money for next to no information, then come to the forums with
a sense of "entitlement" to say they have the secret but won't draw a schematic or explain it's operation.

All conjecture, but here's a scenario, Guy discovers a trick and fools some people, video's get out,
heavies come to get a piece of the action, Guy comes clean with the heavies and the heavies get
money for better demonstrations to fool richer people to get bigger investments. Meanwhile people go directly
to the Guy with money for demonstrations as well, his sideline. Looks like a case of the unending "long con" to me.
They are everywhere. It would seem there is money to be made doing it so they can hardly be blamed if they are having tough times financially.

Cheers

fritz

Did some more intense research on dowsing, "energy lines", electromagnetic anomalies......

The rotawiki points to some interesting folks:
Cecil Maby and Bedford Franklin:

http://www.wikirota.org/en/Cecil_Maby_and_Bedford_Franklin
Scroll to bottom of page for book references

So it looks like there is a long tradition in building electric/electronic detectors for that phenomenon.

There is even a public forum of people building these instruments:

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/

fascinating.

L4ZEP

It can be very dangerous to build a pyramide like Mr. Trawoeger. The flihgt area over the pyramides at Gezee is prohibited because some airplanes have there a crush of their electronic equipment. Mr. Trawoeger has only luck that he has closed metallic frames in his pyramide. They dampend the electromagnetic effect of his machine. Over the doorway to the monastery of Lambach is a shield with two symbols: an iron helmet over the down view of the dangerous pyramide. It is a warning to the future people.