Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self running power generating system

Started by oldman1924db, July 16, 2011, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldman1924db

Hello:
This is my idea of a self running electrical power system.
To download the google sketch up file that accompanies this description visit https://sites.google.com/site/oldmanwithanidea/self-running-power-gernating-system 
I will start by pointing out some of the operating components.
The first component is the green water control valve. On the left is the compression piston, directly below that is the compression stop switch, the yellow control module is to the right. Now moveing underground.
You will see a yellow compression Start switch and check valves 1 and 2 notice the direction of flow. Next is what I call a shuttle. The shuttle is what moves up and down inside the cylinder. At the bottom of the shuttle and to the right is a shuttle locking and unlocking solenoid.
The undergroun half of this system works the same as a double action water pump.

I will now try to explain the operation of this system. Being that the shuttles weight is less then the volume of water that it occupies will allow it to float.
As the shuttle moves up it will hit the compress start switch sending a signal to the control module. The control module in turn will send a signal to the water control valve and the shuttle lock/unlock solenoid.
The Lock/unlock solenoid Will extend a pin under the shuttle preventing the shuttle from moving. At the same time the water control valve will move the slider down allowing water to flow to the top of the compressor piston.
As the piston moves down it will compress the shuttle to half it's original size. When the compressor piston reaches the compress stop switch a signal will be sent to the control module which in turn will reverse the action of the water control valve and the lock/unlock solenoid by retracting the red pin from under the shuttle allowing the shuttle to start descending and at the same time moving the water control slider back up allowing water to flow under the compressor piston raising the piston back to the top.
The compressed shuttle's volume now weighs more than the water that it occupies so the shuttle will start to descend.
As the shuttle starts to descend check valve 1 will close check valve 2 will open allowing water to enter the cylinder. Check valves 3 will close and check valve 4 will open allowing water to move up the reservoir fill pipe.
Once the shuttle reaches the bottom it will trigger a release mechanism allowing the shuttle to double in size and start returning to the top. As the shuttle starts moving up check valve 3 will open allowing water to enter the cylinder check valve 4 will close. Check valve 2 will close and check valve 1 will open allowing water to continue moving up the reservoir fill pipe to the reservoir above ground. Once the shuttle reaches the top it will hit the compress start switch and the cycle begins again.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: oldman1924db on July 16, 2011, 09:52:41 PM
Hello:
This is my idea of a self running electrical power system.
To download the google sketch up file that accompanies this description visit https://sites.google.com/site/oldmanwithanidea/self-running-power-gernating-system 
I will start by pointing out some of the operating components.
The first component is the green water control valve. On the left is the compression piston, directly below that is the compression stop switch, the yellow control module is to the right. Now moveing underground.
You will see a yellow compression Start switch and check valves 1 and 2 notice the direction of flow. Next is what I call a shuttle. The shuttle is what moves up and down inside the cylinder. At the bottom of the shuttle and to the right is a shuttle locking and unlocking solenoid.
The undergroun half of this system works the same as a double action water pump.

I will now try to explain the operation of this system. Being that the shuttles weight is less then the volume of water that it occupies will allow it to float.
As the shuttle moves up it will hit the compress start switch sending a signal to the control module. The control module in turn will send a signal to the water control valve and the shuttle lock/unlock solenoid.
The Lock/unlock solenoid Will extend a pin under the shuttle preventing the shuttle from moving. At the same time the water control valve will move the slider down allowing water to flow to the top of the compressor piston.
As the piston moves down it will compress the shuttle to half it's original size. When the compressor piston reaches the compress stop switch a signal will be sent to the control module which in turn will reverse the action of the water control valve and the lock/unlock solenoid by retracting the red pin from under the shuttle allowing the shuttle to start descending and at the same time moving the water control slider back up allowing water to flow under the compressor piston raising the piston back to the top.
The compressed shuttle's volume now weighs more than the water that it occupies so the shuttle will start to descend.
As the shuttle starts to descend check valve 1 will close check valve 2 will open allowing water to enter the cylinder. Check valves 3 will close and check valve 4 will open allowing water to move up the reservoir fill pipe.
Once the shuttle reaches the bottom it will trigger a release mechanism allowing the shuttle to double in size and start returning to the top. As the shuttle starts moving up check valve 3 will open allowing water to enter the cylinder check valve 4 will close. Check valve 2 will close and check valve 1 will open allowing water to continue moving up the reservoir fill pipe to the reservoir above ground. Once the shuttle reaches the top it will hit the compress start switch and the cycle begins again.

pipe dream. not another.

oldman1924db

Thank you for your comment.
It may be yet another pipe dream to some people but to me it is just an idea. Will it work? I don't know. Will it generate power? I think so at least till it runs out of water in the reservoir tank. I just thought someone may be interested in this idea.
Thank you

flashruner

::)wow another great idea has been issued to the earth dewellers ; :-X

CompuTutor

The premise is simple and solid on the points of compressing a vessal will allow a sinking relational motion,
but releasing it means that it must expand against the pressures against it at that depth in fluid to the degree that it "Wins" and achieves a bouyant value over 1:1.

A spring assists will provide the positive curve neeeded, but air has a negative curve when vectored against the waters force by depth/weight.

Second, the initial force to compress it must be outweighed by the force recovered from assenction to more than merely break even if you are attempting to harvest excess energy.

If trying to break even, there are ways to fix this,
as a surplus energy idea it fails sadly, sorry.

I may have misunderstood some of it,
as the pics were not avaialable simultaniously with the description.

Isaac Newton did wonderful things similar with both sand and water to move rock gates (Doors...) and various public display items, etc..

He achieved very reasonable success at minimized the inevitable losses enough to produce significant work in return.

But somebody had to haul all those pails of sand and/or water to an elevated reservoir to accomplish this.

There is one way that this would produce work,
it would require a stream/brook nearby,
but it doesn't outweigh the energy harvested via a paddle-wheel anyway...

Sorry...

Study his work to see your errors,
hope this helps.