Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

odd theory

Started by raburgeson, June 07, 2006, 04:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

If you have followed the story about light moving faster than light and even reverses, and understood the explanation, well here goes. I think magnetic flux does the same thing. I think matter oscillates between dimensions or universes above the speed of light so fast the the atoms sort of co-exist. As these atoms travel they create the mini-vortexes Maxwell, Tesla, and countless others have tried to educate people about. Also about crystals and magnets, They have a coherence, they are specifically aligned in their structure. Their atoms always have to return right side up so to speak. I believe these particular forms of mass bring back a particular type of potential difference that cannot be extrated by any normal means we have been using so far. This potential is locked because the atom is locked in a structural arrangement. A free atom in other masses can do something (flip over or something) to exspell  energy. The mini-vortexes would play a very important part. The old science masters always talked about the ether wetting mass. If you take a flat surface and set it at a slight angle and trace a wet crooked line down the surface (nothing up hill), then take an eye dropper and drop water on the upper part of the trail, the water will follow the trail. I think the atom returns to it's origin because it's traveling inside the mini-vortex. All in all this may be why it's always been said crystals and magnets have power.

I would expect Rubies, Saphires, and Emeralds may all have lasing and masing qualities because they have the same stucture, the impurities are what give the different color. This may change the frequency a little but, the crystals should act reasonly the same.

nightwynd

good theory...now if only there was a way to prove it... :) keep on that line of thought tho, you might be on to something
Need motivation? Read: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/
Sincerely - nightwynd

raburgeson

I think it would be best to study the most anomalis crystal. I chose one that seems to release no energy and doesn't act in a normal manner. I don't like the government to know were my research is turning but I want you guys to know so here goes, fools gold, Iron Pyrite. This simple near worthless material not only seems to have all forms of energy locked into it (as it seems to give none off at all), it also does not react in the normal manner of a iron alloy. You can wrap fine wire around a crystal, apply D.C. and find flux lines from the coil of wire only. There are a few other oddities I won't mention here, but that's my strange pick. The problem I have run into is I have purchased small sacks of Pyrite out of souvenir shops in the area and it's all worthless. The crystals are coated with something. I got the coating mostly off with paint remover and gave then several bathes in alcohol but I can't trust them so they are worthless.