Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bristol physicists break 150 year old "law"

Started by WilbyInebriated, July 20, 2011, 07:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 21, 2011, 12:50:44 AM
scroll back up and find it... ::)
speeding tickets are irrelevant. if you can't respond without using red herrings and strawman logical fallacies, don't respond... ::)

what is colloquially called 'laws' by academia are not laws at all. they are theories... until you can prove they cannot be violated EVER by ANYTHING. period.

you must have used that 'period' thing a lot with your kids didn't you? it doesn't work on me. you need to provide a cogent argument instead of logical fallacies... period. ::)

next time you reply with a logical fallacy you make my ignore list...

Wilby, it is okay, your safe. no need for all the rhetoric and self defense, people actually like you around here you know. you're just, well, unique, I guess.

Jerry 8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on July 21, 2011, 12:59:14 AM
Wilby, it is okay, your safe. no need for all the rhetoric and self defense, people actually like you around here you know. you're just, well, unique, I guess.

Jerry 8)
congrats, you're on the ignore list with the rest of the mental midgets...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

you know of course the only way you are going to win 'your' argument is if I have to go to bed right?

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

Wilby. I really do think you are cool, please don't be vindictive of me for my indifference's upon the laws for which I hold with a grain of salt. I hold onto that grain of salt very tightly.

can we settle this with a game of joust? per say?

you do have some intriguing ideas and such, I am very interested in your theories per say. maybe I can attach an argument now and then to make it more interesting.

to keep the fire going as we speak.

Jerry 8)