Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Running loads with Potential Waves

Started by Magnethos, July 30, 2011, 08:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Well, the advantage of getting radiant energy from electromagnetism is that you can increase "power" using radiant energy, and you cannot do the same with electromagnetism. In electromagnetics you can amplify voltage or amperes (circuit losses). But you cannot amplify both at the same time directly.

A lot of people is reading and learning about "free" energy, but if you ask about what is radiant energy and/or how to obtain it, a lot of people cannot give you an answer. Radiant energy can be obtained from electromagnetic waves and it can be transformed into electromagnetic waves also. I mean, you can create current from pure voltage.
Just pure voltage cannot blow apart a house, it's like magnetism. But radiant energy can alter matter and time. you cannot turn on your TV using radiant energy. If you want to use radiant energy with common electronics I have to say that it won't work. You need other kind of electronics components and laws to use radiant energy.

Some kind of motors can work also with radiant energy, but you cannot charge a battery or run other kind of devices. I only want in this thread to observe the phenomena involved in the transformation of radiant energy to electromagnetic waves and viceversa.
The main advantage, as I said before, is that with radiant energy you can amplify "power" (I say "power" because radiant energy is ampere-less) so
P = V x 0 ====> 0

NickZ

Is there an example of what you are mentioning? That radiant energy (pure potential) can be magnified, and that current can be produced out of pure potential voltage.  I have not heard or seen it done. What would be the point, to use normal electricity to produce radiant electricity, that can produce current also?  All forms of energy come from the Aether to begin with, including electromagnetic as well as non-electromagnetic energy.
Wouldn't it be better to tap and harvest the available Aether, and to convert that source to usable everyday power? Or is the round about way to go about it,  because nobody can really do that to any usable degree, yet???

Magnethos

NickZ, I don't know what part you don't understand. I have explained it.

As you know all kind of energy comes from the ether, as you've said before. So, electromagnetic or radiant, or inertia or any kind of energy comes from an etheric differentiation.
There are examples that you can amplify radiant energy, the Tesla's magnifier transmitter is an example of it. Well, when you amplify radiant energy you're in the same time getting it from the aether. You can produce current from radiant energy, but that means that you can produce electromagnetic waves from radiant energy. In the moment you have current, you've electromagnetic energy. Remember that radiant is without electron current.
So, the round is about producing radiant energy from electromagnetism to magnify the radiant energy and transform again the radiant to EM.

NickZ

Maybe you can explain the process involved not just in amplifying radiant energy, (Tesla Coil). but how to produce current (or radiant electricity).

forest

Seems that current is taken from ground connection which has to be good.See Kapanadze and Don Smith videos.