Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A major tragedy in Norwegian History

Started by Low-Q, July 23, 2011, 09:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

How about this Free Energy device I found on YouTube.
It looks like a Power Strip plugged into itself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lasersaber?ob=5#p/u/3/Cughym4y7Ow

Pirate88179

Quote from: Low-Q on July 23, 2011, 09:31:48 AM
Hi all,

I would like to ask all of you to send some thoughts to those who lost their sons and daugthers, frends and family in the worst tragedy in Norwegian history since 2.nd WW.
Yesterday, a Norwegian man murdered several people at a politicial party camp in Norway, but also placed a bomb right outside the Norwegian goverment headquarters which killed two people and injured several people.

This man, a 32 year old Norwegian man, was a member og the same political party. Dressed as a piliceofficer, he wondered around the camp area to gather people to "save them" from the shooting, but murdered all of those who approached him.

There are still people missing due to this camp was arranged on an island where no one was able to escape this crazy man. Several people tried to swim away from him as he was shooting after them. There is now an ongoing search for possible victims in the lake, and those who possibly drownd during the escape from this massive massacre.

The perpetrator is arrested, and is now questioned by the police.

Vidar

Vidar:

I agree with your post and my thoughts and prayers go out to those poor folks.  I think we have to realize that there are kooks in this world and this is why I will never, ever, give up carrying a weapon.  There are forces here in the US that want to change that but, unless they can eliminate all kooks, this will not happen.  There is evil in this world and it does not respond to reason.  This is a tragic event and I will pray for those who have lost loved ones.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Hope

What a terrible day for mankind.  People attempting peace being killed by a low tonal mad bitter man.  Never give up to love, seek kindness, give kindness and hope to all you meet.  This poor soul is so very sick he has diverted his sadness into hate toward others.  Blame is such a low tone to follow.  (a man stood not smiling laying bricks, saying to himself "I am working".  The next day after the man was given friendship he stood working the was happy and was thinking "I am building a wall".  The next day he found love and at work he was thinking, smiling beyond measure : "I am building a cathedral".  Choose this day to give and find love to all and you will be building your heaven.)

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Hope on July 26, 2011, 04:07:52 PM
What a terrible day for mankind.  People attempting peace being killed by a low tonal mad bitter man. ...
@ Hope and @all
I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of this post.  I'm ethnic Norwegian and this stupid right-wing thug isn't going to get away with his crime against his country or even my distant relatives.  "Blood is thicker than water" is a cliche, I know, but it takes on a new meaning to me now.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Nabo00o

This is what some people might do when they feel they have no other means of "communicating" with their society. This man was deeply inspired by other internet writers from around Europe and Norway, he and others very much view what it happening today as with immigration, especially from Muslims, as a war on the ethnical Europeans and Norwegians (basically the white man), he called himself a "culture-conservative". Do not confuse this guy with a lunatic or a somebody out of their mind, because all of this was planned years ahead and militarily executed.

As Low-Q mentioned he was completely calm and killed the teenagers with shoots fired regularly and not desperately. He called himself a crusader fighting like they did at those times, fighting a Christian war against the Muslims, and the labour party has had power in Norway for a long time, and although they have been strict on immigration for the last years, its not even close to what some other right parties wants.

Also a minor mistake in the first post, he was not a member of the party who's members he killed.
He was previously a member in the populist right Frp party, but he later left it because he felt they didn't go far enough or perhaps didn't express their opinions as loud as he would have wanted...

He gave himself in to the police, making an extreme exception to what the killers normally have done in these new massacres. He wants to make a point, he admit having done it but refused being guilty of any crime...
People speculate that he wants the trial to be open, so he can use it a base to defend and promote his view with the media covering it.

I think, for people like him it is much easier to have a monologue than a dialogue.
He spent time on the net talking about several issues, but people with so extreme views generally have no hope of being taken seriously in the public; we have moved past even listening to a lot of these people.
Lastly, a lot of the people he was inspired by, and who shared many if not most of his views have distanced themselves from his actions, of course murder is wrong! Or so they say publicly...
(he was not the first who brought up the concept of a war against the invaders and politicians of Europe.)
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.