Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LaViolette on Free Energy

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 06, 2011, 01:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Paul LaViolette has some interesting things to say relating to free energy devices in this interview on Veritas...which was cut off/disconnected 19 times.

Scroll down to # 050.

http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html

Did anyone happen to hear parts 2 and 3 of the interview ?

I was a little surprised that Mel would hold back the conclusion - containing implied important free energy info, which some non subscriber come garage inventor could possibly use change the world, for free.

Regards...

Qwert

The link provided introduces me to an unscrollable page. Would you like to provide more details on how to get there?

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hi everyone,

The link takes me to the Veritas Player. There are 142 tracks in the player and you can scroll down to track 050 which is Paul LaViolette, PhD. It is a 3 hour radio show so might not have time to listen to it all.

I am using firefox and XP, no problems :)

RM :)

evolvingape

Hi everyone,

The show runs for 40 minutes for me then stops mid sentence so there is a lot missing I guess. LaViolette was talking about electro gravitics the whole time which I personally find extremely interesting. Might ask Santa for his book for Christmas :)

RM :)