Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Minto Wheels

Started by KSW, April 10, 2005, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

I learned that you cannot get a heat pump that uses extracted energy to self run and be overunity you see so it runs off extracted energy entirely to self run with power left over which would be overunity, from the extracted energy.

If you did this then the overunity energy would be cut off due to the laws of energy.

If this would give overunity then we would be using overunity devices already you see.

So yeah take that with a pinch of salt, energy saving technology really giving a higher efficiency.

A cars turbo charger for instance is a energy saver technology but not overunity.

A rookie or newbie would think that this would be overunity even if successful it would be a energy saver at best and i repeat again that this is not overunity.

Same with the free electrons pump > http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/fep02.htm this free electron method is another energy saving method but never would achieve overunity.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

Paul-R

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on November 02, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
I learned that you cannot get a heat pump that uses extracted energy to self run and be overunity
Yes.

Apart from you in post 7, NOBODY is suggesting that this device is overunity. It isn't for reasons ranged above.

However, it might be useful as any heat pump is useful. It might also quietly drive some sort of Bedini, Adams or other device and thereby produce an overunity end result.

Paul-R

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on November 02, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
Things like the back emf method is a energy saving method but would not give you overunity
Do you have evidence for this opinion? (First and foremost, you need to understand where the energy in electrical overunity systems comes from).

MorninhGap

The minto wheel is delightfully intriguing, the details of its complexities are obscured by the simpleness of the apparatus.

The costs of vaporization and condensation are massive compared to the shaft output.

To try and close this into a closed cycle seems impossible from the standpoint of offsetting the vap costs.

I have learned a method that pays for vaporization cost from stored and recycled internal thermal mesh energy. So it becomes a probability to close the cycle with abundance.

Trying to add exchangers of warm and cool sources is likely to alter the form of the wheel.

It is prolly best kept as a low tech environmental powered "thermal water wheel" for SHAFT OUTPUTS. I like it!

Discussion about close loop mesh exchange phase change goes off topic.

Best of wishes and thanks to Minto!

MorninhGap

I need to revisit the comparison of vap costs to shaft output.

Much of the liquid is simply pumped/drawn upward by pressure change.

Only an amount of refrigerant needs be vaporized to gasify the volume of one cylinder! This pumps fluid uphill!

Moreover, cooling at the other end decreases volume drawing fluid uphill.

Energy for gasifying one volume of gas is very different than gasifying the entire fluid volume.

Does this have a shot at shaft output self-heating!