Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE READ THIS-MAJOR BREAK THRU FROM BILL MEHESS

Started by billmehess, August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

A man Who toils to shine a light in the darkness,who lives by example!

Humbleing ...........very Humbleing.

We Salute you sir!!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Thaelin

Just a poultry 8 miles from me. Guess I need to put in for the day off.

thay

broli

If that's all there is to the thread I suggest to put it on lock untill perhaps a few days before the demo or else this thread will turn out unnecessarily ugly and change the inventors mind.

JouleSeeker

Bill -- can you provide the time and address of the demonstration so those who can be there can attend?  Sounds like it may attract local media attention also...  which could be a good thing if done properly.

billmehess

It's Sunday morning here in Oregon I will lock down a demo location  ASAP I will be talking to OMSI on Monday and see where that goes. If  that does not work out I will secure a location at Portland State University in Portland. My son is a PHD  student there. Don't worry finding a spot is no problem.
The device is puring along this morning at a steady 867 mv.
Brcause of that lower voltage I can only use it to charge capactors but no matter how long it runs after I remove the cap. it will in effect "recharge" itself back up into the mid 800's
Some info:
The device does not get hot or even warm no matter how long it runs
No emissions of any kind
No sound because there are no running parts.
No liquids or electroytes used
The device is completely dry
Each module is very light weight
Runs at room temperature equally well in the light or dark
There is nothing in its "build" that will run down it could run for years
It is not a capacitor variation. A cap. does not produce power it stores it from an input, this device is generating its own voltage.

For the demo I am going to increase its output.
I am sure a lot of people are saying that this is all nonscence. I can assure you everything I have said I have carefully thought out. Sometimes inovations just happen.

"Haste is the mother of failure and greed it's father"

I will keep you adviced.
Bill