Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE READ THIS-MAJOR BREAK THRU FROM BILL MEHESS

Started by billmehess, August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Bill,  congratulations on this phenomenal discovery.   I have just one question and one thing to say.  Do you consider this to be scaleable in a way that will be affordable and real world usable?  I'd be excited about it either way but if this could eventually provide even part of the power for a home in an affordable way then it's a real winner. 

I also concur with what many have said above here.  While it's good to think positive you don't need to focus on the bad but simply need to be aware of the fact you may be on the radar of less than friendly sub-human types.  You just need a plan in place that cannot be stopped and by stating that here and anywhere else you've posted this you will be in a much better and safer position.  Do not think for a minute that multi-billion dollar companies will not try to protect their profits from any potential threat.  I have seen this with absolute certainty. 

ramset

With all do respect to the members here ,This is not captainpecan's first summer
He is a veteran of OU, quite aware of the "Lore" ,And most definitely knows his stuff!!

With respect
Chetkremens@gmail.com
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: ramset on August 14, 2011, 01:50:03 PM
With all do respect to the members here ,This is not captainpecan's first summer
He is a veteran of OU, quite aware of the "Lore" ,And most definitely knows his stuff!!

With respect
Chetkremens@gmail.com

The reason that the good members here echoed my caution to Bill, was because of his reference to his comment that the 'caution' was "nonsense".

He did not indicate any precautions taken to that end.

Regards...

evolvingape

Hi everyone,

I am sure that I, and the other members here meant no disrespect to Bill :)

Personally I was concerned with an apparent bla'se' approach that may not serve the intended purpose and simultaneously protect Bill. The suggestions offered by me were in good faith and as an appendant for consideration to any strategy that Bill may have in place.

It also serves to educate younger members reading these pages that may otherwise form the opinion that there is nothing to worry about when challenging the status quo.

An overunity device so simple, and so obvious, will tear down the very fabric that our society's paradigm is built upon, and therefore, has serious consequences!

RM :)

chessnyt

@Bill:
I must agree with all of the others who are advocating proceeding with caution.  To invent such a device as yours is EXTREEMLY rare.  Many have toiled for 30 plus years and are still without a working prototype. 

My old man was around when Goodyear bought out the Red Line commuter train project because they were afraid the commuter rail would cause a decline in the sales of their tires.  The project was bought out only to be completely scrapped.  To hell with the commuters.

MIB may be the wrong term here.  Think in terms of more like scared business owners from various industries (oil industry, automotive industry, electricity utilities, etc.).

I admire your courage and conviction in sharing with your fellow man that which you have discovered.  This sounds very revolutionary.  Even more rare than your invention is your noble intentions and warm heart.

Best wishes,
Joe