Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE READ THIS-MAJOR BREAK THRU FROM BILL MEHESS

Started by billmehess, August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Poit
After Having spoken with Bill about this.......
It is everything you could ask for ,he is giving this to the world Open Source .............
  Does he hope to make a buck ? Hopefully ,Some how,

Is that the reason he's bringing it to us?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
Your posts sound like a man that doesn't believe this could be true,that there could be men like Bill Who would be so Selfless............

Meet Bill Mehess ,Human Being Extraordinaire.
By this yardstick will men be measured........

Has he put checks in place to stop Naredowells?
You Got That Right!!

Chet
PS
And Speaking of Measuring ,I can hear them sharpening their "Rulers" Chomping at the bit ,[the measurerers out there].
But how do you measure something that makes power with No Input?
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hey Chet,

Easy now fella ;)

Poit's post was perfectly reasonable and logical. I was wondering the same thing myself. The reason for that is because “normally” open source and starting a company to manufacture a product do not play well together.

However in this case it appears to be different.

With a product that is so cheap and simple and can be built quickly then it makes sense to form a company with the ability to provide large numbers to those that want them. It also makes sense to patent it to prevent big business patenting it, and then hiding it away from the world.

If Bill open sources the details then it will not stop people building their own, if they have the skills, but it is surprising the amount of people that cannot even wire a plug. Changing a light bulb is also beyond some people. So they would need to buy one.

I believe it will be a very effective strategy for dissemination to both the skilled and unskilled. I also have no objection to Bill making a $ from all his hard work either, he deserves it!

This is really exciting, did not sleep well last night... was trying to classify a device with Zero Input...

0 / 0.8V = 0.8V

?

RM :)

P.S. Just seen your edit... now is that not spooky! synchronicity at it's finest   ;D

ramset

RM
So the sleeplessness Spreads............

Commerce and making money has successfully stifled every OU device to date.
Patents NDA's Etc...........

We've never been this way before.............

I meant no Poke at Poit ,Just acknowledging the obvious
Bill is a man Apart.......

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hi everyone,

The reason I had a restless night is this:

An overunity device is normally classified by standard efficiency calculation...

Power In / Power Out = Efficiency %

A device can be classified this way and is either underunity, unity, or overunity...

<100%... =100%... >100%

The problem here is that the device is most definitely overunity, producing more power out than in, but without a value for power in it defies classification by the OU % model as I understand it.

So if we classify it as a Free Energy device, which it most certainly is, as User Input = Zero, we also cannot calculate it's efficiency without a Power In value.

In the example of a solar panel it is possible to measure the amount of sunlight hitting the panel giving you a power in value, and it is possible to calculate the efficiency of conversion of that total light to electrical output, giving you a power out value.

A solar panel is typically about 20% efficient and so is underunity, but as user input = zero, that 20% is free energy to the user.

In the case of Bill's device it is both overunity and free energy but no efficiency calculation is possible as User Power In = Zero, and, Environment Power In = Unknown

So, at this stage it must be assumed that power available to the system from the Environment is infinity, and therefore power out from the system also is infinity â€" conversion losses.

It will be very important to scientifically analyse the relationship between all components of the system to see if there is a particular factor that affects the relationship (ie resistance etc).

And also if the scaling up process demonstrates linear or non-linear trends for each particular factor.

This is just a preliminary overview of what gave me a restless night, and I know that a lot of you understand this. I wrote this for the people that are learning and just getting into the subject who might otherwise attribute my sleepness night to too much coffee :)

RM :)

billmehess

Quote from: Poit on August 15, 2011, 05:16:39 AM
@Bill,
When you say you are starting a company and going to manufacture it etc.... does that mean you will have the sole rights to it? I am confused, you say you are waiting for a patent pending status.... you also say you are starting a company.... then you say people can build this with off the shelf hardware from a hardware shop? Please, for the thick headed like my self, could you spell out a simple answer. is the average person (anywhere on the planet) going to be able to get instructions on how to build this device - in the not so distant future, simple yes or no please....

Thank you,
Poit
I understand the confusion let me clearify this. I have the patent pending in place so that I will be able to form a company to hopefully develop the full potential of the device. A company and a patent pending allows me a vehicle to go into the market place and make available this innovation.
It is absolutly imperative to my marketing strategy that the device be reproduced though by anyone who wishes to, I will at the demo provide ALL information to this end.
I would simply like a mechinism in place to put the halt to any commercialization. PLEASE BUILD AWAY!.
Also I realize the limitation of the patent pending. It is only good in the US.  So I am sure it will be jumped on in the other 90% of the world. Even if I had a international patent (which would take years to get) we all know that the Chinese would knock it off anyway.
Again at the demo everything will be revealed-EVERYTHING and personal replication will be encourged. After the demo I will launch a wbsite and  make detailed plans and upgrades available at a very nominal cost.
The reason for this is to simply be able to fund the business and not have to take in investment money which would be its very nature would stifle development.
I hope no one can find fault with this. It's very clear to me that this is a viable path.

I am not a negative person I believe that mankind can prevail, I do not belief that all is lost, our greatest danger is to give up  and not realize our greater potential. Humans have faced great and terrible times thoughout history and they have alway come though. This most difficult time will be no different.

My goal is to develop a company who's goal is to bring to the light of day to innovative energy devices
and my "shareholders" will be all of mankind.