Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE READ THIS-MAJOR BREAK THRU FROM BILL MEHESS

Started by billmehess, August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billmehess

I have been able to develop a solid state device that is generating voltage with NO INPUT.
I am currently generating a stable 850 mv this  and amperage can be scaled to any level of output.
My initial device generated 5-8 mv  and went from that to 30 mv to 325 mv to 500 mv and now at a
steady 850 mv. plus.

The are no moving parts.
No electrical components other than standard + and - leads.
Enviromental factors do not effect its performance.
Absolutly NO input is requried for a constant and scaleable output.

I have been charging up a bank of 12 ea 25v 4900  mf capacitors in tests running from between 1 hr and 12 hr., when the cap bank is removed the voltage will actually increase.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!

I will be setting up a public demonstration in Portland Oregon within the next two weeks and the device will be availabe for examination with NO restrictions.
I am currently talking to the Oregon Museum of Science & Industry (OMSI) to host the preview and
I hope to have live internet streaming available.
There will be NO disapointment with the device it works and will work exactly as claimed.
I truely believe this could be the start of something VERY BIG!!!!!!
Bill Mehess

nul-points

Quote from: billmehess on August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM
I have been able to develop a solid state device that is generating voltage with NO INPUT.
I am currently generating a stable 850 mv this  and amperage can be scaled to any level of output.
[...]
Bill Mehess

hi Bill

congratulations on your latest development -  good news!

i realise you mention that the output power can be scaled, but what is the approx minimum Ohms value of resistive load which your device can sustain at the moment without the o/p voltage decreasing over time?

good luck with the museum preview!

thanks
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

hoptoad

Quote from: billmehess on August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM
snip...

I truely believe this could be the start of something VERY BIG!!!!!!
Bill Mehess

I hope so. Good luck with the demo.

cheers

broli

Let me the first one to ask the obvious...

HOW DOES IT WORK

I am hopeful this thread won't follow many previous threads, the most recent one being Romerouk's, learn from the mistakes.

ramset

Bill
Your a great Man!
Thank you!!

I'd like to be the second to ask.
How do you do that??

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma