Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Common Mistakes and Gotcha's in OU

Started by CuriousChris, August 19, 2011, 10:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousChris

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread where people can list mistakes they often see when people are researching OU.

If you are aware of these mistakes. Then you can avoid spending a lot of time on a project which may not pan out.
You are also in a much better position to answer your critics. You will know ahead of time what accusations they are going to throw at you so can prepare a brilliant and witty response :)

So I'll start it off with one we see oh so often, and another I have never seen anyone mention but have often seen it

Please categorise (correct English spelling) each mistake. I will try and collate them for easy reference with a link to the person who proposed it.

Power measurements:

Mistake: Voltage = Power
Reason: Voltage or EMF does not equate to power. just because you achieve high voltage doesnt mean you achieve high power, Combing your hair can achieve high voltage. but results in very little power.

Similarly but not seen very often...
Mistake: Current = Power
Reason: Like voltage having a lot of it doesn't equate to power, for example within a superconductor you can induce huge current flows. but those current flows will not result in high output power, because they can also be stopped as easily as they started.

Magnet Motors:
This one I see and no one seems to be aware of it.

Mistake: Using Aluminium (correct English spelling) and thinking its not magnetic.
Reason: Aluminium is a conductor. If a magnetic field moves through it, current WILL flow. That current will produce a magnetic field opposing the magnetic field that caused the current to flow. This is how the levitation in bullet trains work. If you have an aluminium frame or something near your magnet motor it will cause efficiency losses.
Note: It could also be used to your advantage. Think SMOT!

Ok Guys if anyone wants to join me and add your own thoughts please do.

CC

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: CuriousChris on August 19, 2011, 10:08:18 PM
I thought it would be interesting to start a thread where people can list mistakes they often see when people are researching OU.

If you are aware of these mistakes. Then you can avoid spending a lot of time on a project which may not pan out.
You are also in a much better position to answer your critics. You will know ahead of time what accusations they are going to throw at you so can prepare a brilliant and witty response :)

So I'll start it off with one we see oh so often, and another I have never seen anyone mention but have often seen it

Please categorise (correct English spelling) each mistake. I will try and collate them for easy reference with a link to the person who proposed it.

Power measurements:

Mistake: Voltage = Power
Reason: Voltage or EMF does not equate to power. just because you achieve high voltage doesnt mean you achieve high power, Combing your hair can achieve high voltage. but results in very little power.

Similarly but not seen very often...
Mistake: Current = Power
Reason: Like voltage having a lot of it doesn't equate to power, for example within a superconductor you can induce huge current flows. but those current flows will not result in high output power, because they can also be stopped as easily as they started.

Magnet Motors:
This one I see and no one seems to be aware of it.

Mistake: Using Aluminium (correct English spelling) and thinking its not magnetic.
Reason: Aluminium is a conductor. If a magnetic field moves through it, current WILL flow. That current will produce a magnetic field opposing the magnetic field that caused the current to flow. This is how the levitation in bullet trains work. If you have an aluminium frame or something near your magnet motor it will cause efficiency losses.
Note: It could also be used to your advantage. Think SMOT!

Ok Guys if anyone wants to join me and add your own thoughts please do.

CC
Pan out, your better off gold panning and selling it to U.S markets.

CuriousChris

Quote from: webby1 on August 20, 2011, 02:07:18 AM
To start a thread that may give those that do not have the knowledge of the things they need to look at while looking at the things they are looking at is a very good idea, but unfortunately those that need it will not read, nor listen, and those that think they have the answer will tell all of their follies.
Perhaps you are right :(

Quote from: webby1 on August 20, 2011, 02:07:18 AM
To that I will add:

The core in an electric coil to magnetic condition is a catalyst, treat it correctly
Please explain, what do you mean by that statement?
The idea is to be instructional. by that I mean explain why its a mistake or gotcha. and if possible how it can be corrected.

@onthecuttingedge2005
I am not sure why you would quote everything I said, just to make a one line comment about the choice of two words. Dare I say rather wasteful?

CC

Hope

Using taught Electrical Engineering Laws only to try to build an over unity device.  Since the early as 1920 we have had the true nature of energy suppressed by those who want to sell us energy.  See Walter Russell's, Tesla, Ed Leedskalin...etc. on this idea verses what we are now taught.

CuriousChris

Paranoia
Mistake: Believing there is a conspiracy to hide the true nature of energy.
Reason: Humans are human, If there is a dollar to be made they will find a way to make it. Even if some opposing company/country doesn't want you to let the cat out of the bag. The reason why popular science does not believe in OU is because so far no-one has been able to do it reproducibly. When we do it reproducibly then science may say, "Oh shit we made a mistake". Even if we do prove OU, for most everyday things it will not change anything. Most technology will go on just the way it is. Why? because it works. So why change it. There will just be a new branch of science to deal with it (OU). The old will give way to the new. That's the way it's always been, and always will be.

Tesla did not believe in OU. He experimented with it and then declared it couldn't be done. As brilliant as Tesla was he had his limits like we all do.

We shouldn't ignore "Taught Electrical Engineering" we should look for ways around it. Its taught because it works 99% of the time. The other 1% is discarded as outlyers.

CC