Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Common Mistakes and Gotcha's in OU

Started by CuriousChris, August 19, 2011, 10:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

It works only because it is 1/2 of the truth.  This is used because if they used the WHOLE truth we could have energy for free.  1/2 the path means the power company can keep selling you electricity, if it was allowed to travel its whole path it would recycle and not end.

fritznien

Quote from: Hope on August 22, 2011, 12:41:08 AM
It works only because it is 1/2 of the truth.  This is used because if they used the WHOLE truth we could have energy for free.  1/2 the path means the power company can keep selling you electricity, if it was allowed to travel its whole path it would recycle and not end.
you want to share with the rest of the class?
what works?
what truth?
what path?
how do you know this?
fritznien

Laurie

Quote from: Hope on August 22, 2011, 12:41:08 AM

There is just too much paranoia out there and some people always blaming things on the Men in Black.....

CuriousChris

@Hope
Without a doubt there are corporate interests at work. Without a doubt the government is in cahoots with Corporate America, Without a doubt corporations buy up patents and shelve the projects. Back in the late 70's early 80's I investigated hundreds of fuel saving devices. the patents were almost all owned by one company. Shell Canada.

So I agree, greed is at play here, like anywhere else in the world. But the level of paranoia that surrounds OU is sometimes depressing. I watched a video by a poster here on OU where he stated "Some government man altered my video to make it look like I bumped it" he was talking about a smot. What a joke. If he has the original video that proves the one on youtube was doctored he should upload it here. He won't because he made it up. (Like his claims of OU).

This level of paranoia only sends the wrong message. No one is getting bumped off. no-one is being silenced. good ideas may be bought out, but that's about it.

You would have to consider the whole scientific community the world over is in on the sham. And that's simply not possible. The government has enough trouble keeping the smallest of secrets. To believe they could cover up OU for what now amounts to hundreds of years is delusional.

If OU was so easy then it would be with us now, It's not and the majority of science believes its impossible and therefore not worth any effort, Not because they are told to cover it up.

As fritznien implies. Where is your proof?

CC

EDIT:

Can you explain the existence of overunity.com and other sites like it? If the Gov was so good at covering up, surely these sites would not exist. Why take the risk of the "truth" getting out?

CC

Hope

It is this easy:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Perepiteia_Generator_by_Potential_Difference_Inc

And you may have changed your OU name to cover your negative comment history, but ChrisC a troll is a troll is a troll.