Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Magnet Motor selfrunning powering lightbulb

Started by hartiberlin, June 01, 2011, 05:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

I think he did, but i think he has a point. We are not enlightened enough to foretell any scientific development.

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 06, 2017, 10:47:41 PM
Tesla never claimed to "make" free energy.
His plan was to make energy "free", to everyone.

The energies he toyed with came from sources.
Some of his own design, some from power plants and
generators, and some from unbelievably astronomical
sources.
Take a look around you, almost every modern technology
is a direct result of that mans work.
If you have any reason to doubt a single word Tesla said
concerning any of his technology, it may very well be that
you do not understand it.

As far as those of us that are still alive, searching for
alternative sources of energy- I see no harm in doing so.
What is the worst thing that could come from research?
We accidentally discover something?
Or learn from the process?

Why condemn others for this?
And if this is your stance, why join an over unity forum?
If we could just tap the endless energy of the naysayers.....

magnetman12003

Try this.  Get a 7.5 inch or 255 mm diameter ceramic magnet and with the help of a wooden center point place a non ferrous 8 mm shaft in the dead center vertically about 12 inches long.   Shaft must not turn.

Next take a older 7 inch record with a small center hole reamed out to 8 mm and place it on the ceramic magnet shaft.  Find the exact point when on the ceramic magnet where the polarity forces are the greatest.
Mark that area with a silver paint line scribed in a circle on the record top. Divide the 7 inch record circle evenly into 4 exact parts with silver paint scribed lines.

Take the record off the ceramic magnet shaft and proceed as below.

Make four 45 degree wooden angles and space them out equally around the record circle drawn with silver paint.
Epoxy them in place.  Now take 4 powerful block N 52 magnets and epoxy them so all polarities are the same as the polarity of the ceramic magnet they FACE. Do this on top of the wood 45 degree angles.
Epoxy them in place one at a time and be sure the epoxy has set up before going to the next one.
Otherwise magnet jumping will occur.

Now take the finished record disk and place it onto the ceramic magnet shaft.  It should "float" in place and spin at the same time because of the 45 degree angle displacement of the record disk magnets.

Presto a full permanent magnet motor without any wiring whatsoever.  I am trying this right now.
Used a wood disk and aluminum 45 degree angles  in my first try and the magnets I used were not powerful enought to levitate.  Will give you some idea of what I am talking about however.
All information listed above is open source and given freely so there should not be a scramble to patent anything.

magnetman12003

Quote from: magnetman12003 on September 05, 2019, 04:14:08 PM
Try this.  Get a 7.5 inch or 255 mm diameter ceramic magnet and with the help of a wooden center point place a non ferrous 8 mm shaft in the dead center vertically about 12 inches long.   Shaft must not turn.

Next take a older 7 inch record with a small center hole reamed out to 8 mm and place it on the ceramic magnet shaft.  Find the exact point when on the ceramic magnet where the polarity forces are the greatest.
Mark that area with a silver paint line scribed in a circle on the record top. Divide the 7 inch record circle evenly into 4 exact parts with silver paint scribed lines.

Take the record off the ceramic magnet shaft and proceed as below.

Make four 45 degree wooden angles and space them out equally around the record circle drawn with silver paint.
Epoxy them in place.  Now take 4 powerful block N 52 magnets and epoxy them so all polarities are the same as the polarity of the ceramic magnet they FACE. Do this on top of the wood 45 degree angles.
Epoxy them in place one at a time and be sure the epoxy has set up before going to the next one.
Otherwise magnet jumping will occur.

Now take the finished record disk and place it onto the ceramic magnet shaft.  It should "float" in place and spin at the same time because of the 45 degree angle displacement of the record disk magnets.

Presto a full permanent magnet motor without any wiring whatsoever.  I am trying this right now.
Will see if it levitates and spins clockwise tomorrow.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on December 05, 2017, 11:31:43 PM
There is many free energy devices already in existence today Tom,like solar panels,wind turbines,tidal power-etc.

What if we could harvest 100% of the suns energy?--thats around 1.3Kwh per square meter.

We then have a situation,where just 4 square meters would be enough to power most homes.

If only solar panels were 100% efficient.
Solar panels work more eff cool than hot. In mid day sun, they are at their worst. So if we built a water cooling panel under the solar panels and used the hot water for hot water needs, pool heater, hot tanks before the water heater, per sq ft we can capture more energy adding to the more eff solar panels that are cooled in the process.
Mags