Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FIRST FREE ENERGY DEVICE REACHES MARKET IN OCTOBER -- The Game Changer is Here

Started by chessnyt, September 16, 2011, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The new poll  starting 2-4-2012:  LENR technology

a) will soon lead to the end of the fossil fuel era and become the new standard.
b) will compete with fossil fuels for decades to come eventually replacing them.
c) will not only phase out fossil fuels but will also lead to the trials of the current corrupt powers in charge.
d) will lead to all of the above.

Gwandau

Since I for various reasons have chosen to stay open minded to the reported progress of the E-Cat, I am here getting quite concerned about his safety.
We have to understand that if Andrea Rossi is walking his talk, he has now entered the stage of development that inevitably will trigger some dire schemes against him.

How these will be executed I can only guess, since there are a lot of ways to stall one single threat such in this case, especially when the origin of threat is located to a quite small number of persons. The point in time when such schemes will go into active mode depend fully upon what type of path is chosen. There is a worst case scenario possible, which will not be executed until the moment when Andrea Rossi is getting a major media interest.

The worst case scenario is staging an accident where Andrea Rossi dies in an uncontrollable anomalous reaction caused by a suddenly detonating high temperature E-cat. That will stop the whole project and get everything connected to the E-cat confiscated for security reasons. A chain reaction of restrictions will follow and affect any further research in the LENR field.

This would stall LENR for many decades, securing the development plans of the huge oil deposits found in gravel as well as the likewise controversial plans of boring for oil beneath the arctic sea.

The other way to stall him would be by using the media engine discriminatively, which would be an easy thing since media is mainly owned by the same guys who have invested in the oil business. Maybe they will start with the media campaign in discrediting him by a set of nicely staged situations that will force AR to postpone his E-Cat entering market. Any greater delays beyond 2013 definitely will get all sceptics going and the media will do the rest. Thereafter destroy his facilities and production lines through a series of unfortunate events making his explanations about being framed stand out in media as the futile words of a scammer trying to cling to his deceptive schemes.

Let's hope he is better prepared than those other guys like Victor Schauberger and Royal Raymond Rife who also where about to change our world if it weren't for their sorrowful naivety and belief in the good of man.

Otherwise this story will come to an extremely sad end.

Gwandau

chessnyt

Quote from: Gwandau on July 26, 2012, 07:41:18 PM
Since I for various reasons have chosen to stay open minded to the reported progress of the E-Cat, I am here getting quite concerned about his safety.
We have to understand that if Andrea Rossi is walking his talk, he has now entered the stage of development that inevitably will trigger some dire schemes against him.

How these will be executed I can only guess, since there are a lot of ways to stall one single threat such in this case, especially when the origin of threat is located to a quite small number of persons. The point in time when such schemes will go into active mode depend fully upon what type of path is chosen. There is a worst case scenario possible, which will not be executed until the moment when Andrea Rossi is getting a major media interest.

The worst case scenario is staging an accident where Andrea Rossi dies in an uncontrollable anomalous reaction caused by a suddenly detonating high temperature E-cat. That will stop the whole project and get everything connected to the E-cat confiscated for security reasons. A chain reaction of restrictions will follow and affect any further research in the LENR field.

This would stall LENR for many decades, securing the development plans of the huge oil deposits found in gravel as well as the likewise controversial plans of boring for oil beneath the arctic sea.

The other way to stall him would be by using the media engine discriminatively, which would be an easy thing since media is mainly owned by the same guys who have invested in the oil business. Maybe they will start with the media campaign in discrediting him by a set of nicely staged situations that will force AR to postpone his E-Cat entering market. Any greater delays beyond 2013 definitely will get all sceptics going and the media will do the rest. Thereafter destroy his facilities and production lines through a series of unfortunate events making his explanations about being framed stand out in media as the futile words of a scammer trying to cling to his deceptive schemes.

Let's hope he is better prepared than those other guys like Victor Schauberger and Royal Raymond Rife who also where about to change our world if it weren't for their sorrowful naivety and belief in the good of man.

Otherwise this story will come to an extremely sad end.

Gwandau
@Gwandau:
I think that Andrea Rossi is already prepared for such things and might even have a risk management team already in place.  A recent comment he has released concerning this kind of scenerio addresses this issue:

Andrea Rossi
July 26th, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Dear g.Luca from Italy:
I am not at all worried about external reactions. I receive daily blackmails, insults, subtle proposal of collaboration aimed to hit us from snakes disguised as enthusiast friends….( we have very good intelligence): just tennis balls against a tank. We are marching, the market, supreme judge of any product, will confirm if our work is useful or not.

Warm Regards,
A.R

Regards,

Chess

Gwandau

Quote from: chessnyt on July 28, 2012, 10:35:11 PM
@Gwandau:
I think that Andrea Rossi is already prepared for such things and might even have a risk management team already in place.  A recent comment he has released concerning this kind of scenerio addresses this issue:

Andrea Rossi
July 26th, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Dear g.Luca from Italy:
I am not at all worried about external reactions. I receive daily blackmails, insults, subtle proposal of collaboration aimed to hit us from snakes disguised as enthusiast friends….( we have very good intelligence): just tennis balls against a tank. We are marching, the market, supreme judge of any product, will confirm if our work is useful or not.

Warm Regards,
A.R

Regards,

Chess

Chess,
Thanks for the concern and the posted AR comment. My reaction is probably due to the frystrating situation of being a passive bystander without any means to help. It's like when you are merely a passenger in the car and not sitting behind the steering wheel yourself, tending to make everything along the road seem more threatening.

Guess I have to force myself to relax and start relying on the competence of the security organization behind it all. Maybe he has made a deal with the big unit customer (US Navy?) to watch his back in return for giving them priority in the E-Cat development.

Still, if AR is walking his talk, this has become so big that the 1000 degree news does not any longer fit into the narrow span of the present media coverage, which creates a horrifying window of plausible actions against him, making him a prime target for dire interventions.

Not until the moment he enters the market he will be home, then nobody can stop him.

Gwandau

TinselKoala

QuoteNot until the moment he enters the market he will be home, then nobody can stop him.

But according to the title of this thread, in all CAPS yet.... he reached the market in October 2011 already.

Or perhaps it was another different October that the original poster meant. Must have been, because I certainly can't buy any free energy devices at my market.

I still want to see 20 kW coming out of a package the size of a box of cream cheese sitting on a tabletop. I don't even care if it emits gammas or not, just show me the sausages.

Mark_Eric

I know how he could instantly guarantee his safety, and that the world will benefit from any breakthrough he has made. Go open source. Release detailed specific information widely on the Internet. Then there would be no point in harming him, it would only make him a martyr.

I mean, put yourself in Rossi's place. You know that through genius or chance you have discovered THE ANSWER. Your discovery will usher in an era of peace and prosperity, for with cheap abundant energy all things become possible. You also are aware what happens time and time again in these situations. Shit Happens. People die or are silenced, and the tech disappears or is unreplicable.

So you (Rossi) weight all these factors (world peace, staying alive, winning the Nobel Peace prize, etc) against making a buck. We all know your decision.

Now, don't get me wrong, I DO believe that inventors should be rewarded for their work.  It's a personal choice based on personal values. My personal values place world peace and the veneration of my peers over the cash. I would want to guarantee the information would survive no matter what.

Also, based in Rossi's personality evidenced so far, do you really think he has told ANYONE the SECRET? I don't even know how he is supposedly getting UL approval without full disclosure.

As an aside, I would go ahead and eat my mouse wheel, as promised, if we were shown anything from UL that proved they were reviewing a device for him.