Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I actually need an answer ?

Started by Megaverse, February 12, 2009, 11:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Quote from: Megaverse on February 15, 2009, 07:12:37 PM
and no i'm in quebec ...here it's quite different and you can barely do anything. it may not be against the law to play or at least open the boxes but you'll never see anyone play with it that's for sure, lol.
probably because 1) no one knows and 2)no one knows what the hell they are hahaha.

Here in the states, the telcos have access boxes on the side of the house - each with a consumer and telco access side, where consumers or electricians can access the box via one side, and the telco can get to the other side of the box.

Quote from: Megaverse on February 15, 2009, 07:12:37 PM
Ohh yes i've tried the general inquiry from the cusumer services and they reffered me to the repair services so i called them and they didn't even know that it worked with electricity AND they reffered me back to consumer services ???>:(???

Holy smoke friend, you've got one screwy telco there.  Might be better to call a local technical or trade school and see if they know anything.  I live in the 'deep south' ..calling is usually pointless - you have to go in person to get answers - at the school that is.  Generally, they have answers; you'll want to talk to someone who specialized in low voltage wiring - I think.

Megaverse

Quoteyou have to go in person to get answers - at the school that is.  Generally, they have answers; you'll want to talk to someone who specialized in low voltage wiring - I think

now that's a good idea ...where do you get answers ? at school of course, lol i'll check for that.

And just for future references if anyone is from my corner of the earth the phone company that is completly retarded around here is Bell and their internet services is called Sympatico witch is completly crappy and don't even start me on their consumer services ...actually we shouldn't even call it a service it's a mental institution hahaha.

thanks again jarado2600 your an awesome source of genuine information.
do you work on anything that involves free energy ? (a reason at all for being here ?) anyway if it's the case i think we should continue in PM or else the whinners will come and harass us for changing topic ? why ? i don't know there must be dumbasses here like there are an idiot in all villages; bush has been elected 2 times after all hahaha.

jadaro2600

Quote from: Megaverse on February 15, 2009, 11:05:18 PM
And just for future references if anyone is from my corner of the earth the phone company that is completly retarded around here is Bell and their internet services is called Sympatico witch is completly crappy and don't even start me on their consumer services ...actually we shouldn't even call it a service it's a mental institution hahaha.

A Canadian telco with a spanish name which means sympathetic!~?

Megaverse

I though it was more pathetic than sympathetic lol but i'm no good with spanish hahahaha.

Megaverse

I've finally opened the spinning top to see a really decieving result... see the photo by yourself.