Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

Sorry all that I have not been posting for awhile now, I've been very busy with work and other projects.

I'm still hard at work on these crystal cells and many other projects. I promise I'm working on some interesting stuff and I will post more info as soon as the concepts prove themselves.  :)

triffid

I need to update everyone about what Ive done with my cells.My dandelion (four cells hook up in series) cells were producing 4.48 volts and .03 mAs.I started removing the wires and my magnesium strips broke off.So I had good volts until the end.Pretty good amps too.I never did seal them with wax.So they were exposed to the air all this time (about 2 and 1/2 weeks).Its been raining a lot during that time.I had a good bright burning red LED during that time too.
Big J,I think in my next six cells I'll use petro jelly on my magnesium strips and wrap them too with paper towel paper as you suggested.See if that will keep the magnesium strips intact.
triffid

triffid

I looked at two of my older cells(about 3 months old).These were made with tin can lids and magnesium strips.No corrosion there at all.They were made only with epsom salts and moron salt sub and elmers glue all.One was producing .78 volts and .003mAs.The other was producing
.57 volts and .001mAs.triffid

triffid

So the oldest cells made without acetic acid,citric acid,absorbic acid,and oxalic acid did not corrode the magnesium strip.Now they did corrode the copper electrode if it was used.I have no corrosion with the tin can lid and magnesium strips at all.So fumaric acid does not corrode the tin can lids.Or the magnesium.triffid

This week I will make six more cells with dandelion leaf parts to see if I can repeat my results and to see if I can protect the magnesium strips somehow.

triffid

I went out to pick some dandelion leaves to dry and saw some thistles.They are bitter herbs too.I stayed with dandelions.Thistles can come later.triffid