Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I like the idea of wrapping a leaf around an electrode.But not one with oxalic acid in it.That stuff is 3000 times stronger than acetic acid.
I do like the idea of using petro jelly and wrapping paper around that.Before when I tried it the stuff (petro jelly).It got scraped off when I stuck the magnesium electrodes into the gluey mass.I got two more empty egg cartons today.And will try this weekend to get some pictures  of some of my early cells.So I can post the pictures here.triffid

I will build six more cells with dandelion leaf tomorrow.

triffid

I built six more cells with dandelion leaf today.I had left the six magnesium strips overnight in petro jelly and wrapped four of them with napkin paper before sticking them in the gluey mass.I used a q-tip to make a hole in the gluey mass for the last two magnesium strips.Two different construction methods.I also used double epsom salts.triffid

triffid

I have been wanting to use aluminum wire and copper wire for some time now.So I twisted the tops of five pieces of copper wire with the tops of five pieces of aluminum wire.Together to make five connected bridges between cells.Then I used a tiny amount of oxalic acid from barkeepers friend in each cell.Thus I made six more cells using copper and aluminum wires as electrodes.I used double amounts of epsom salts here too.

I tried to solder the pieces together but they kept falling apart on me.

triffid

triffid

There were holes in the plastic egg cartons.I had to tape those up before I could put glue in them.triffid

PhiChaser

Hey all,
I left a cell that I made on the 20th (with borax) connected overnight to two 6v batteries in series charging the cell in parallel so it got 'charged' with about 10.5v overnight. (Yeah, my batteries are running down, no pun intended!) As expected the cell did not charge up over the 3v range, although it did read a pretty solid 2.75v when I unhooked it and took measurements a little while ago. The VOM drop is FAST to below three volts... (Where do those extra 7+ volts go? Back to the batteries? To ground somehow?). Maybe I need to try and 'charge' the cells with HUNDREDS of volts so that they will retain more. Somehow I doubt this will help... Probably start a fire or something...  ???
The cells I made with borax and charged on the 19th and 20th (a few days ago) are still holding their voltages over 1.5v. This is good! :)
Oh, I was able to charge up the same (overnight) cell from below 0.4v (around 0.3v) to over 2.0v in less than 10 minutes yesterday. Also I was able to get about a tenth of a volt (0.10v) on the VOM at the SAME TIME I tested the amperage at about 350uA (0.35mA). The best readings I had previously were significantly lower (0.01-0.02v range) with WAY lower amps. My poor meter! I pegged that thing hard a few times... It looks like the 1mA meter I have doesn't work so I get to use either the 0-500uA meter (that is too low sometimes and pegs) or the 0-2mA meter (which is currently (heh heh) a bit high but hopefully will be too low eventually)... I have a lot of things to do today but hopefully I will find enough leftover supplies picking up my workspace to mix a few new cells. Will update later...

Happy experimenting,
PC