Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhiChaser

I decided to hook my recent 'overnight charge' cell to a VOM for a while and see how fast it loses voltage. I started measuring at around 10:30am with about 2.30v. The voltage dropped slowly to around 2.0v by noon. More than four hours after that the cell is still showing 1.91v. I will try the ammeter next (0-500uA) and see what it reads for the rest of the day. I have been trying to take measurements every two hours but you know how RL can get...

Happy experimenting,
PC

EDIT: Looks like about 50uA to start with. I will use a large 100uA meter for better accuracy (and a heavier 'load'). 2nd Edit:about 40uA on the larger meter... 3rd edit: Time to unhook, after two hours I'm at about 3uA... Tomorrow is another day right?

triffid

I checked the voltages on my aluminum and copper wire cells today.Most were .52 volts one was .63 volts.Six cells in series gave me 3.01 volts and .070mAs.  2.11 milliwatts of power.These six cells are connected with copper and aluminum wires twisted to each other, used to bridge the cells.No heavy radioshack wires with clamps.To reduce handling wear and tear.triffid

triffid

I just checked the voltages of the cells made with copper wires/magnesium strips treated with petro jelly and they are about 1.41 volts each.One cell is really wet for some reason So I have to let these dry some more.These are the second set of dandelion leaf cells.Oxalic acid using an organic source!Free for the taking!triffid

triffid

I finally got some pictures made to post here.My brother helped me with these.This first photo is of the 30 egg carton that I used to make my first multicell panel with.Since it was made of cardboard.It was pretty wet when I was making it.It also taught me to go plastic egg cartons.

triffid

This next egg carton contain the first batch of dandelion leaf cells.Look for the bubbles caused by the oxalic acid as the glue was drying.Some cells appear to be boiling as they dried.Note too that the magnesium strips are broken in the first three cells on your left.