Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

My red LED is burning bright tonight.I got a door inbetween the ac and the room that the cells are in.The room heated up and the cells are loving it.triffid

triffid

If the magnesium strips are protected by the borax then I will build larger panels of them.Another week to go to see how they hold up.

PhiChaser

Hey all,
Thanks for the link on the last page triffid, I'm always after cheap(er) supplies!
Got a couple pics I took today of (4) cells I made yesterday and hooked (2) up one each to a 6v battery (which are closer to 5.5 or less..). They weren't dry in the middle and I was surprised to find them blown open on the side. Both measured over 2.3v and lit an LED. I used the freezer method to get the cells hard before trying to remove them from the ice cube trays, that way if they 'skin' they can harden slowly on the inside. This batch had the most borax yet... I will check them tomorrow, maybe they will be hard in a day or two. I also noticed some grey bubbly material around the aluminum so maybe too much borax?
The two I didn't charge didn't blow up. They also don't light an LED heh heh...

Happy experimenting,
PC

PS Sorry for the crappy phone pix...

triffid

Pc,conductive string could connect some of my cells together!Just tie it!
Some very detailed info on copper compounds.  http://www.chemicalland21.com/industrialchem/inorganic/CUPRIC%20ACETATE.ht
likewise for oxalic acid. http://www.chemicalland21.com/industrialchem/organic/OXALIC%20ACID.htm
Glad I found a free source of it out in the front yard.The article says too that some plants produces its salts.Oxalic salts may not damage the magnesium strips?