Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

Quote from: gadgetmall on September 30, 2012, 10:25:06 PM
Gadget Bullet Battery
Here is a dry tiny bullet battery i made from a spent 22 casing 6 pieces of rock salt {sea salt)and a piece of magnesium strip 3/4 inch held with a dab of hot glue .
it is totally dry and loose as i hit it with hot torch before i sealed it .
It is running a joule thief at 1.020 vcd @1ua http://youtu.be/tb1k2dAlwaM

This Jt will oscillate with just dissimilar metal between my fingers and the clips . I adjust the Jt to show a tiny amount of light indicating the transistor is oscillating . the blink comes from a cap between in collector and the small toroid  windings .It fires the led brighter at a lower resistance on the pot where as lights continuous with high resistance .running for 40 hours plus now from My Bullet Battery. So Brass sea salt magnesium and hot glue makes a dry  crystal cell. However dry it id probably Galvanic in nature .there may be a small amount of black carbon inside the shell after i fired it . I torched it with a pin tipped blow torch before and after i loaded it with the rock salt and magnesium then touched around the hole with a hot glue stick. Next Bullet will be a 9mm and a 30/30 shell.
This one is still producing voltage

gadget

I like the idea of using a bullet casing, Nice job! Its odd that you get any voltage from that, I've tried regular table salt in a copper tube one time and it did not work. Keep us posted if you make any more.

stprue

Quote from: gadgetmall on September 30, 2012, 10:25:06 PM
Gadget Bullet Battery
Here is a dry tiny bullet battery i made from a spent 22 casing 6 pieces of rock salt {sea salt)and a piece of magnesium strip 3/4 inch held with a dab of hot glue .
it is totally dry and loose as i hit it with hot torch before i sealed it .
It is running a joule thief at 1.020 vcd @1ua http://youtu.be/tb1k2dAlwaM

This Jt will oscillate with just dissimilar metal between my fingers and the clips . I adjust the Jt to show a tiny amount of light indicating the transistor is oscillating . the blink comes from a cap between in collector and the small toroid  windings .It fires the led brighter at a lower resistance on the pot where as lights continuous with high resistance .running for 40 hours plus now from My Bullet Battery. So Brass sea salt magnesium and hot glue makes a dry  crystal cell. However dry it id probably Galvanic in nature .there may be a small amount of black carbon inside the shell after i fired it . I torched it with a pin tipped blow torch before and after i loaded it with the rock salt and magnesium then touched around the hole with a hot glue stick. Next Bullet will be a 9mm and a 30/30 shell.
This one is still producing voltage

gadget
That's awesome gadget, do you have a crt diagram of the JT crt you used?

gadgetmall

Thanks guys . the shell case is not pure copper it's brass.(zinc+copper)

if you make one make sure you stuff a tiny piece of plastic on inside bottom and also be sure to center your strip so it doest short on the sides.when you blast it with a torch it will melt and cover the bottom. i made another one and got 1.495 volts and a few ua . i did not heat that one .

stprue ..it's a standard 20 or 22 turns jt on a goldmine 5/1.00 put a small electrolytic 10-16v 10uf between the emitter and the + coil connection((above is incorrect not collector) and i used what i call my standard pot tank .01 disk on the base and coil and 1 to 7pf trimmer on open side of pot to base .LED is on wiper and emitter.My pot is 200k.it will oscillate down to a half a ua if you have 1 volt with that pot and if you have one in the megohm range is better . i will try and draw it up but it is just standard as my standard goes except the pos on led skips the collector and goes to the wiper of my pot. uses 2n2222a transistor , use fat magnet wire #20-24 (i use #20) two winds one on each side of toroid.wind them in opposite direction .jump a wire from the top wind to the bottom of the opposite wind
HERE IS A DRAWING I MADE FOR YOU ALL . you can check crystals or use it at a extremely low draw Jt with a battery..

EDIT . the cap trimmer is in PF not UF .. you can try different disk caps there instead of the trimmer i use.
The pot MUST be 200k or higher.this is the key to almost zero current however there is a give and take .At least 1 volt 1/2ua OR 0.3 volts 1 ma . it lights super bright on a "dead battery".
Also the led is a 10mm as i have thousands of them but you can use a red one or any white i think. it is connected to the pot .sorry i drew it wrong . i suck  at drawing .I will post it again.
:\\

Edit 2 / this one is right  if it works full blast on a dead battery .if it don't switch the coil base and secondary top Sorry i am a bit confused these days ....but i build them and never write down how i do it so i have to trace one i made. I believe it is a record lowest draw jt using standard parts .just a weird way of hooking it up  ..
BTW my bullet is getting brighter and brighter ever day .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

stprue

@Gadget

Thank you for this, it will help one of my "no battery" JT builds.

:o

triffid

Great going Gadget! Using spent bullet shells for batteries!
I have been busy doing other things for now.I am looking for a very low voltage JT as I think I can wire a series of flint rocks together.
Each one putting out 1/1000 to 3/1000 volts.I know the amps will be very ,very low.triffid

I put together an air well in a jar.I used Calcium chloride dihydrate .Its used as a moisture eliminator.And kitty litter.Two teaspoons of each in a container.After a week my invisble"kitty" is wetting the litter box.Calcium chloride dihydrate is "slow" in pulling water out of the air.But I had some stuff in texas that took only three days to absorb all that it could.This stuff might take 60 days?