Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I never found my conductive string.But I found something else.A few weeks back I found what was left of a scouring pad that had been run over by a car.The pad was very much destroyed.Two days ago I bought two for a dollar copper plated scouring pads from "Shop and Save",a grocery store here in St.Louis.Using a pair of scissors I cut into one of them over an empty plastic bowl.Lots of little metal pieces resulted that fell into the bowl and not everywhere else.It appears that a single strand of wire is used to weave together one scouring pad
(I could be wrong) but the important thing is that I can out pieces of this wire gauze to make connections between my crystal cells.
The single wire appears to be woven into a wire cloth  and hence pieces of it can be cut out  to serve as conducting connecting pieces between my crystal cells in an egg carton.Soon I will make six more cells using magnesium strips and pencil leads as electrodes.I will add kitty litter to these cells.triffid

triffid

I'm not doing much yet with crystal cells.I did play with capacitors and diodes today.Managed to get .019 volts out of a 220uF 160v capacitor just by holding it.Voltage is not steady,that is a max value.Diodes did worse with a max of .008 volts.triffid

I expanded my air well and its working ok.Still pulling water from the air.

triffid

Five months ago on 6/12/2012 I put together six glue cells using dandelion leaf and banana melainin.I made them with three electrodes,copper,magnesium strips and pencil leads.Today after waiting many days I measured their voltages.While the voltages between the copper and magnesium strips were zero.The voltages between the pencil leads and copper wires ranged from .11 volts to .48 volts.The magnesium strips were intact.So something in the banana protected the magnesium strips from the oxalic acid in the dandelion leaf.Funny that I should find a combination that seems to work on preserving the magnesium strips only to set it aside for a few months?Triffid

triffid

The six cells have been left out in the open air and not connected to each other.triffid

triffid

Quote from: triffid on June 12, 2012, 01:25:21 PM
I put Duro's superglue on six magnesium strips yesterday.Once it dries its not conductive.Anyway I will put together six more cells today using them.And add banana(for potassium ions),banana melanin and dandelion leaf.triffid

So I put superglue on the magnesium strips and they are not conductive?