Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Quote from: triffid on June 12, 2012, 03:26:36 PM
Ok I have put together six more dandelion cells,with melanin and extra potassium from the banana.I also used three electrodes;super glue coated magnesium strips,copper wire and pencil lead.They are now drying.I do expect these six cells to turn darker as time goes on.I wish I had some powdered tourmaline.triffid

I seem to be on to something?

triffid

Quote from: triffid on June 13, 2012, 10:31:42 AM
I checked the voltages on my latest melanin/dandelion cells made with super glue protected magnesium strips.I found that only one magnesium strip was conductive for me to get a reading.The rest were zeros in volts.So my Duro's superglue makes my magnesium strips nonconductive.The cells have turned a nice dark color.The banana melanin seems superior to the apple melanin.

Remember Melanin converts some of the uv spectrum to simple heat.At a rate of 99.9%.

triffid

Ok the cells did get darker and now I realize the banana did not protect the magnesium strips,but their nonconductivity may have?
triffid

triffid

Quote from: triffid on June 14, 2012, 06:19:56 PM
I just finished six more glue cells.These six were made with borax treated magnesium strips and pencil leads.I added a pinch or two of alum to each cell then added the epsom salts on top of the alum.The only acid(fumaric acid) in these cells come from the morton salt sub.The magnesium strips should be ok in these cells.The alum used is Sauer's granulated Alum(ammonium).triffid

This is the first time I have used alum in the formation of a cell.
I do understand there are at least two different types of alum.Hopefully I have the right type.To see a power boost.

Today I measured the voltages on these cells.At five months old the voltages ranged from .94 volts to a max of 1.64 volts.
Once again the magnesium strips are firm and unbroken.That comes from using only fumaric acid in the cell.So its not a surprise.triffid

triffid

Both sets of six cells have been exposed to the air for 5 months.So if water in the air was going to destroy the voltage it would have
done it by now.Both sets of six cells have not been connected to anything for five months.triffid